Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I hate the Nissan Qashqai
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

It’s getting all up in my face. That is all.

kimbers

+1

jules.b
    Free Member

Qashqai – CASH COW?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I hate Nissan Almeras, always in front if you going very very slowly.

shifter
    Free Member

To add balance, I quite like them.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I hate Nissan Almeras, always in front if you going very very slowly.

Oi nothing wrong with Almera’s we have the Tino version, sensible, very reliable, oodles of space and eats petrol !

kimbers

its the pop ups spamming this site on android that makes them so offensive

gwaelod
    Free Member

I’m going stick an A4 screengrab of STW on the windscreen of the qashqai parked up down the road…with a pritt stick. Right in front of the driver. That’ll teach em

kevj
    Free Member

gwaelod – Member
    I’m going stick an A4 screengrab of STW on the windscreen of the qashqai parked up down the road…with a pritt stick. Right in front of the driver. That’ll teach confuse the bejesus out of em

Like.

takisawa2

Had one as a pool car at work.
    It was truly ghastly.
    Handling was awful, & that’s coming from a Ford Galaxy owner.

samuri
    Free Member

I’m not keen on the cashcows. Don’t know why, call me a bigot.

Now the Almeras, there’s a story. We used to have one. It wasn’t slow, quite nippy, great car, never had a problem with it. The deal was how people treated us in it. Totally and utterly bizarre. I remember driving it to work once when my car was being serviced. The amount of people who cut me up, hurled abuse, pulled out on me. Bonkers.

monkeyboyjc

Owned a Quashqai for three years and loved it – both wife and daughter prefer it to the 3series we now have.

RustySpanner

I watched that new Qashqai advert for about a week before realising it was actually for a Suzuki. 😐
    Sincerest form of flattery and all that.

Couple of the in law’s mates have them – nice high seating position for older people without looking like a 4 by 4, Nissan have a reputation for reliability and they’re becoming cheap secondhand.

Legoman
    Free Member

What the **** does Qashqai even mean??
    I can only assume it’s Japanese for beige.

jekkyl

Absolutely terrible visibility out of them.

RustySpanner

Legoman – Member

What the **** does Qashqai even mean??

The manufacturers have run out of names.
    And, in some cases, numbers.
    Seriously.

That’s why we’re getting nonsense like ‘C’eed’.
    And why the initials DS have been devalued by association with a hatchback aimed at people with hair extensions.

samuri
    Free Member

The worst thing about them is the adverts. Actually all car adverts. They sell this wonderful dream about it being freedom, like being a child again, fun, loving the open road etc etc etc. What a load of shite.

They should make adverts that show how good a car is when you’re stuck in a 10 mile queue or how well it copes with driving rain and sleet.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not as bad as the juke. Seriously, the allegro was bad enough the first time, but to bring it back?

kimbers
    RustySpanner

I genuinely like the look of the Juke now it’s been out a while, but an everyday vehicle that’s so profligate regarding interior space strikes me as a little odd.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I hate the Nissan Qashqai’ is closed to new replies.