• This topic has 82 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by grum.
Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • I generally support the work of the Police but this is farcical..
  • Drac

The guy was an idiot for the way he was going on he could of dealt with it better himself instead of provoking and being a smart arse. The Police officer made a fool of himself or maybe he did beleive he seen him drive in but either way he wasn’t very professional in the way he acted.

No one came out good in this.

MSP

But only the police officer has been granted the power to effect other peoples lives in such a way by lying and trumping up false charges.

It is a cop out to just say the police are representative of the general population and that a percentage of them are dicks just the same as everyone else. The police have a special authority to uphold the law, and when they abuse that authority it’s impact is far greater than the consequences of normal citizens being dicks.

grum
    Free Member

The guy was an idiot for the way he was going on he could of dealt with it better himself instead of provoking and being a smart arse.

I dunno – why should you accept a breath test when you haven’t even been driving? It’s just harassment and there’s no reason why anyone should have to put up with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘I generally support the work of the Police but this is farcical..’ is closed to new replies.