Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I am being made redundant!
  • curvature
    Free Member

I knew it was coming and have a reasonable notice period so D Day is mid May plus I get small payout.

My background has been in commercial washrooms and sanitary ware for over 20 years.

Design, Project Management, Site Management, Procurement and Sales.

I’ve worked in the UK, Europe and the Far East.

Anyone got a job for me?

geologist
    Free Member

Good Luck.

project
    Free Member

Dont forget to put the seat down when you leave.

3rd one tonight being made redundant on here.

Best of luck.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

If youv’e any Health & Safety qualifications/experience/knowledge I’m sure something’ll pop up.
    Good luck.

Bregante

Not trying to take the piss but Im sorry to hear that your jobs going down the plughole. At least you’ll be feeling flush with your redundancy money. With any luck you’ll get a new job soon and clean up.

matt_outandabout

Arris. Best of luck with the future.

langylad
    Free Member

Ignore the mindless comments above and good luck with the job front. Keep riding!

Bregante

Wasn’t meant in a nasty way o.p.

pjm84
    Free Member

Ignore the mindless comments above and good luck with the job front. Keep riding!

+1

Northwind

Best thing that ever happened to me… Hope it works out as well for you!

Keando

Good Luck Curvature – In the same boat but made redundant on the 31st Jan. So pouring over the job websites etc and will be spending time riding now the snow and ice has cleared 🙂

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Wasn’t meant in a nasty way o.p.

I recognised that, albeit I DO have a sense of humour…… 🙄

Good luck to the OP, if you’re more sales orientated you shouldn’t be out of work long, I wasn’t and ended up with a farrrrrr better job after a month off 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Being canned was one of the best things that happened to me!

I had a year in a superb, fun, playjob as a result. Pay was awful, people and experience was awesome, as were some of the benefits from the companies/suppliers I was working with! I did it to fill time while I looked for the right job. My employer over that period knew I was never going to stay with them, and understood. The offer from the right job came in, and I gave the most honest notice I could to my playjob employer. I owe them a lot, they were and are great people.

So, find a playjob, keep hunting and good luck!

scraprider
    Free Member

good luck happend to me a few months back, got another job , but less money. good luck.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I am being made redundant!’ is closed to new replies.