Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hurry Up 2pm! *new bike content*
  • siwhite
    Free Member

Blimey, time’s moving slowly this morning!

I’m stuck at work, and waiting at home are two large boxes – one containing a Sonder Camino Ti and another containing a pair of Hunt wheels.

This is like waiting for Christmas morning when I was a child – I’m ridiculously excited!

1-shed
    Free Member

That sounds good, could you do a mini review once you have ridden it? Cheers 1 shed.

PJ266
    Free Member

Looks brilliant, hope you enjoy it!

siwhite
    Free Member

I will gladly pop my thought up – there seem to be very few reviews on t’internet. Typically it is forecast to rain all afternoon – looks like we will be getting wet then!

monkeyboyjc

Oooo that I like!

siwhite
    Free Member

A frantic afternoon yesterday to get the Camino ready – my neighbours had a garden party and I kept ducking out to fiddle and tweak the bike. I couldn’t get the rear tyre to seat tubeless so it has a tube in it for now. My Brooks saddle also came over from my old bike.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/KEBAxP]Sonder Camino Ti[/url] by Scgwhite, on Flickr

I managed half an hour out last night between baby duties. First impressions are VERY good – I came from a Genesis Vapour which has a reputation for stiffness, and I was never really comfortable on that bike. The Camino is lovely and springy – to use an old cliché, it really feels alive. The Sonder flared drop bars are very comfy, and seem a much better shape than my old On One Midges. SRAM Force1 1×11 is a huge improvement over my old Sora stuff, and the hydraulic discs are tremendous, although still bedding in.

A much longer ride beckons this evening!

jeffl

Looks the nuts.

kayak23

Really nice that.

gee
    Free Member

Very nice. Yes the brakes need a bit of bedding in.

PS take the green sticker off the rear mech

1-shed
    Free Member

Good effort, nice build and looking forward to further reports. Cheers 1 shed.

Clink

Looks very nice. Anyone ridden a Broken Road yet? Can’t find any online feedback.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hurry Up 2pm! *new bike content*’ is closed to new replies.