Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • how much is me guitar worth?
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

it cost about £500 5 or 6 years ago, comes with a hard case.

not sure at all on how to price it, and where to sell it, any advise?

its in very condition.

its this one

http://www.takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=183&sid=524

blaggers
    Free Member

Looks like they're £360 new, so probably half that, depending upon condition. I might be interested, I'd like to get back into playing guitar again. I'm based in daventry.

http://www.giggear.co.uk/p/Lexicon-EGS330SC/

timdrayton
    Free Member

not sure i am gonna sell at the mo, but dropping it off to you in daventry would be better than posting it i guess…

(they put that bloody fire out yet?)

Its got a hard case with it, which was an extra at about £50 too,

emails laura.pell1@ntlworld.com give us a shout if you want it, give me a day or so, to find out if I have a replacement for it?

I wouldnt want to let it go for less than £250 (which having looked at ebay now, seems to be what they go for), heres my reasoning:

the link you attached is actually the EG330SC (mine is the EGS330SC), looking at the two, your link one has a gloss finish and a different preamp, and a spruce top.

Mines has a matte finish, a different preamp, and a cedar top….

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

I had a similar guitar, but with spruce top. I sold it for £250 to my brother a couple of years ago, when I got my Martin.

The matte finish is a personal thing so doesn't add much to value, but £250 seems a fair price with a case and decent pickup, as long as it doesn't have any dings, etc. I definitely wouldn't let it go for less than £200, it just wouldn't be worth it imo. They're great guitars.

Don't know if that helps, but thought I'd add my 2p worth!

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

P.S You could put an ad in your local music shop – that's a lot less hassle than ebay and it nice to see theire smile when you hand it over! (Don't sell it direct to your music shop though, as they'll probably rip you off.. sad but true!)

blaggers
    Free Member

Ok tim, I'll have a dig around the internet tonight to check out the specs, and get back to you in a day or two. I'm not in a rush to buy so can take it at your pace.

timdrayton
    Free Member

ok matey, let me know if you are keen, can do pics if u want them

timdrayton
    Free Member

blaggers

I am keen to sell, let m eknow if you want me to drop it over to you for a look, found a spare capo and some plectrums too.

emails laura.pell1@ntlworld.com

big-chief-96
    Free Member

its i nice guitar, aslong as its got no dings in it and it sounds good £200 – £250. I'd buy it if i had the cash. Mines getting abit, well it looks like its been runover by a van 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘how much is me guitar worth?’ is closed to new replies.