Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How much is an 08 enduro comp worth ?
  • paulo6624
    Free Member

Hi guys, I’m trying to sell my 08 enduro sl comp http://www.flickr.com/photos/55902740@N06/sets/72157625949348187/
    Had it listed at 850 but no real interest, I see these go on the bay for a Grand all the time, is 850 unrealistic ? Any input would be appreciated, thanks

colinmac
    Free Member

I just bought an 09 Enduro Expert for a grand on Pinkbike.

If I’d seen yours, I’d probably have offered on it LOL

Doesn’t seem that high a price to me. Why not list it on the ‘bay as ‘collection only’ ?

Listed it on PB too? I find these forums a little tricky to keep on top of, as the format is a little ‘samey’

paulo6624
    Free Member

Thanks colin is the 09 the sameish spec as mine? I’m just uncomfortable selling something thats worth a grand on the bay, sure it would be fine just worries me a little

colinmac
    Free Member

Almost the same, but it has the Fox Talas forks that Spesh replaced the triple clamps with – I know they had a lot of problems at the time and most had the later internals fitted as warranty replacements.

A mate who’s in love with mine, I’ll drop him the link just in case, but I think he’s skint currently….

Good luck, anyhows !

paulo6624
    Free Member

How do you find it with the fox on, as the front end feels really heavy to me with the e150

colinmac
    Free Member

It’s superb – balanced and really nimble. I’m kinda glad I didn’t plump for one I was looking at with the e150 – I also have a V10 for really tough stuff – this bike is more a proper XC bike to cover stuff like Glentress etc.

I do *heart* it currently .. Today I had the travel dialled down to 120 and locked out – long time since I did a climb with effectively a non-sus fork – made for a decent climbing machine.

I love the V10 but it’s no fun pulling it up to Spooky Woods lol !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How much is an 08 enduro comp worth ?’ is closed to new replies.