Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How much for a 2015 Bronson CC in UK
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Just wondering what these cost nowadays. Completely out of idle curiosity to be honest.

A mate has one in Oz. Full build with Pikes, XT 1×11 transmission and brakes, not sure what wheels, Easton cockpit for AUD 7500, which is around £3750 at currebt exchange rate. Not saying it’s a great deal, but the cheapest I can find frame only in the UK for a 2015 Bronson CC is £2150. Could you build a full bike for £3750 from a bike shop with that money?

I’d say it’s on the edge of possibility using some diligent online shopping, but for an LBS to offer that price seems almost decent value for money!

yorkycsl
    Free Member

It’s how far your 3750 will stretch depending on the spec you want to build it to my friend.

You could shop around for bits here & there but personally I’d go full 1×11 XT then choose wheels & forks, you could always do some upgrades later but get the basics right first time.

I’m selling my sons hardly used very late 2014 tennis yellow frame size large with kashima shock.
    It’s virtually un marked with a invisi kit fitted, all down to what some one is prepared to pay for it.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

We’re talking a brand new build here! All up to date kit. Pikes, XT 1×11, Easton finishing kit and probably some decent wheels and tyres too knowing my mate.

tomhoward

Are we talking the v2 bronson? And you mean the more expensive CC version? Cheapest frame only in that config (with a shock) I could find was £2800?

snorkelsucker
    Free Member

@ yorkycsl … you don’t have a PM, so, could you PM me? I may know someone who is looking for a Bronson frame.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Yup, the CC.

2015 model though. Look at Moose Cycles. That was where I looked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How much for a 2015 Bronson CC in UK’ is closed to new replies.