Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How many hours a week do you waste, posting on here?
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

It’s a bad habit isn’t it?

It’s Christmas Eve and there are several pints of real ale with my name on!

cynic-al
    Free Member

“waste” time on here?

None, it’s all wholly constructive. especially if you are a gobshite.

pixelmix
    Free Member

I shudder to think what I could have done with the time. I’d be a millionaire now or something. If I spent as much time riding my bike as reading / posting on here, I’d be a world champ by now. Sod that though, it’s chilly out there.

iDave
    Free Member

28 minutes per week

RealMan
    Free Member

I’m a student, not like I’ve got anything better to do.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    “waste” time on here?

None, it’s all wholly constructive. especially if you are a gobshite.

Al sums it up perfectly IMHO..

singlespeedstu

I get others to post for me as I CBA.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

All of ’em

transporter13
    Free Member

very little actually posting….though i do spend an unhealthy amount of time reading through the topics 😕

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So – did I waste my time or am I a gobshite?

edit – the answer is – “far too much”

MrOvershoot

In the last month I have done 4/5 of bugger all as I have been off work following a double hernia Op so I’m not sure if my time here has been a waste but I’m definitely a gobshite 😀

Next month though I will be a model citizen and once again pay shed loads of tax into the system and not waste time surfing on here (oh hang on I’m salaried so have been paying it anyway & will also continue to waste time on her 😳 )

Gary_M
    Free Member

Very little now, pretty busy at work during the week and doing real life stuff at the weekends. Have a browse on my phone on the odd occasion during the day but the place ain’t what it used to be. Occasional browse in the evening so all in maybe 10-15 minutes a day if that.

Northwind

Loads, but I don’t consider it wasted, even when it’s completely unproductive it lets my brain unwind.

cynic-al
    Free Member

TJ just so you know, that wasn’t a go at you.

Hairychested
    Free Member

As I’m not working and not doing much with regards to Christmas (only looking after my ill kid) I probably spend 3-4 hrs per day. Could be worse though but the laptop’s battery is dead.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How many hours a week do you waste, posting on here?’ is closed to new replies.