Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • How many beyonce threads does one forum need?
  • emma82
    Free Member

Well, I’m not rich like she is and I also wouldn’t sleep with jayz so I guess we cease to be identical at that point 😀

joao3v16
    Free Member

Beyonce = Bland

bikebouy
    Free Member

I watched it, I’ve never been to G’berry, never really wanted to, but my M’sus has “back in the day”. So I watched Bayonnetski and thought it neat she sung “live” (it was wasn’t it.. I mean.. you never really know do you) and was majorly impressed that the crowd seemed to singalongabayonnetski.. seemed to go down well, why not..

But my M’sus thought her “out of mode” with the whole G’berry vibe thingy. I mean, it’s a commercial hippy semi/rip off “thing to do whilst your a YoungUn with a student loan(s) to burn off” yeah?? a pre courser to dossing around other festivals “letting go” and claiming the G’berry was “the best, like eva” and “you should have been there”
    However Baynski certainly “went crazy like that” Yet I though her skirt, erm pants, a little tooooo short..

I was happy to watch Paulo Nuttini though.

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m just glad she’s lost some inches around the legs, much improved now :p

Oh and two fingers to any of the commercial/bland/you’ve been sucked in by marketing bollox, people have different tastes and most of the hip/indie/underground bands sold their souls long ago to, people thinking they haven’t are actually being scammed far more than someone that like the odd chart song.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5vY2uWlZI[/video]

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘How many beyonce threads does one forum need?’ is closed to new replies.