Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How hard is it to get an order out???
  • Dirtynap
    Free Member

How hard can it be to send out what someone orders?

I have placed three orders in three weeks for stuff to be sent from Madison;
    First one, wheels came with wrong adapters; not good
    Second one, only one correct adpater turned up; useless
    third one, no adapters turned up at all; what a joke

Three weeks this has being going on, and I have paid for two sets of adpaters that should have come free, and I only half a set. I am also two race fees out of pocket as I can't ride my bike.

WTF

Anyone else had problems with madison?

druidh
    Free Member

I didn't know Madison dealt direct with customers?

Jamie
    Free Member

If its any consolation the business cards i ordered for my dad arrived today. Only problem is they are for an Australian based Ad agency. Now that is a shipping whoopsie getting the wrong order to the wrong country 🙄

…and this^^

badnewz
    Free Member

Once had a business order sent to Oxford, America instead of the city of dreaming spires.

Dirtynap
    Free Member

They don't, the orders were done my LBS whilst I was stood there and the guy at madison was one the phone with my LBS.

druidh
    Free Member

Very, very rarely have any issue with Madison and we probably order twice a week. I'm surprised your LBS couldn't at least help you out with a set of wheels.

ojom
    Free Member

Madison very rarely get anything wrong. In fact i can't think of the last time they made a mistake.

Any issues are down to not ordering the right thing…

grumm
    Free Member

I got my Giro helmet under the crash replacement scheme direct from Madison. Sent back my large men's Giro helmet in black – first they sent back a small girls helmet in pink. Sent that back and they then sent me a men's helmet in the right colour but the wrong size again!

To be fair they did send me some freebies to make up for it but that's still pretty useless.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Their ordering was great for me.

Warranty dept were shocking though. A few years ago now.

edsbike
    Free Member

rarely get orders wrong, but people on the end of the phone can rarely be arsed to help, so if something does go wrong it's a pain in the arse

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How hard is it to get an order out???’ is closed to new replies.