Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • That's entertainment???
  • gogg
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26857816

Blowing up flats as part of the opening ceremony?????

How do you top that?

Smashing up some cars in the stadium? Graffiti? Live Sex Show?

wwaswas

Graffiti?

Reading the graffiti about slashed seat affairs?

z1ppy

Man that sounds excellent… I’d didn’t see the London olympic opening ceremony as I wasn’t interested but I’ve be watching out for that one!

How do you top that?

I’d suggest a low yield nuclear explosion…

gonefishin
    Free Member

I’d suggest a low yield nuclear explosion…

That would likely be an improvment to some parts of the eastend of glasgow!

I thought it was an awesome idea when I read it. Sod the fireworks, get stuck in with tonnes of explosives!

wwaswas

It’s ironic (or is it?) that they’re knocking down 5 tower blocks because they’re, presumably, unfit for habitation but keeping the 6th because it has asylum seekers in it…

LsD
    Free Member

Great idea- but I’d go further and have them destroyed by an animatronic Loch Ness Monster, Gojira-stylee.
    Who would then be engaged in debate and defeated by a Giant Mecha-Salmond.
    The whole thing sponsored by Tunnocks.

That’s entertainment, ken….

ninfan
    Free Member

they’re knocking down 5 tower blocks because they’re, presumably, unfit for habitation but keeping the 6th because it has asylum seekers in it…

Glasgow city council regret to report that, due to an unfortunate administrative error… 😕

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“And a kick in the balls”….?

Northwind

z1ppy – Member

Man that sounds excellent… I’d didn’t see the London olympic opening ceremony as I wasn’t interested but I’ve be watching out for that one!

You should at least catch up with the first bit, Pandemonium, it was pretty bloomin awesome.

takisawa2

I was somewhat disinterested in the London Opening, but I have to say it was pretty impressive…!!!

Couldnt stop laughing when I heard about Glasgow blowing up these flats for the opening ceremony. Just priceless. “Stick yer namby pamby sparklers pal…lets blow up them flats.,,”

gogg
    Free Member
    paladin

I was looking forward to that 🙁

Stayed in one when I was at college, it had a bar on the 30th floor.

Folk would chuck golf balls out of the top floor down to the car park to see how far they bounced. Fun days, would love to see them getting levelled!

CountZero

I’m disappointed it’s been called off, I love watching film of people blowing stuff the ****up!
    It’s the skill involved in dropping a huge building into a tight space, without hitting anything else that I admire.
    Shame 😐

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘That's entertainment???’ is closed to new replies.