Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Holy Cow how tough is this boy
  • Pigface
    Free Member
    wwaswas

In 1986, New Zealand number eight Wayne Shelford sustained a torn scrotum during a ruck in a match against France.

😯

“Rugby, a game played by men with odd shaped balls.”

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Great Game.

Fantastic result.

( Not the bollock being removed- the scoreline… )

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Budge Poutney (spl?) had a nut lopped off as well.

wwaswas

so what are the chances of it happening to him a second time then?

falkirk-mark

so what are the chances of it happening to him a second time then?

More than it happening a third time. HTH

andydicko
    Free Member

Read a tweet earlier which made me laugh it went something like:

Paul wood ruptures a testicle.
    Kevin Sinfield gets knocked out.
    Luis Suarez falls over.
    Amazingly they all got up and played on.

Thought it was class!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Paul wood ruptures a testicle.
    Kevin Sinfield gets knocked out.
    Luis Suarez falls over.
    Amazingly they all got up and played on.

😆

Philby

An amazing game played by two totally committed sides, with the score regularly changing between the teams.

As above Wood, Sinfield and several others put their bodies on the line for 80 minutes. No whinging at the referee, no tripping over themselves, no falling over, no complaints from the losing manager about the referee or the amount of time the clock was stopped for, no tweets from idiotic and overplayed players about the RFL, no arguments about who is going to shake who’s hand, no racist incidents, no violence between the fans etc.

Our pampered Premiership football players should take note! And football managers should take note of Tony Smith, the Warrington coach (who formerly managed Leeds) congratulating every single Leeds player. Can’t imagine Villas Boas congratulating the Chelsea team.

An amazing year of sport has only been let down by football, Hamilton throwing his toys out of the pram, and the Pietersen fallout in cricket. One day these prima donnas will realise how privileged they are to be playing sport professionally, when millions of others would love to do it for nothing.

Congratulations to Leeds Rhinos!

andydicko
    Free Member

Very well put Philby!

sparkyrhino

Well said Philby,another great final from Rhinos,oh and the wires, i am slightly biased(as is Wood now).he will have saved it and will have had it on his fry up this morning,before going back to training. 😯

Wookster

Ah if it was union he’d have ripped it out himself and finished they game……leauge is just football with added cuddles……….. 🙂

Evening Ton…….

pacemaker
    Free Member

I do a lot of work with the Rhino’s (and Leeds Rugby foundation) and am just getting over my hangover… 😀

Well played by all the lads and Sir Kev should be just that!

As for Paul Wood saying it “smarts a bit”.. 😯

nbt

Well, he did play the entire second half, he didn’t bother to stop and get it looked at or anything.

As a neutral I though it was a superb match, made better only by the pint of Blessed Thistle from the Cairngorm Brewery that I enjoyed while watching

andydicko
    Free Member

Ah if it was union he’d have ripped it out himself and finished they game……leauge is just football with added cuddles………..

Hmmm, I think TBH it’s a pretty even match, both codes are as good as each other, the Rah Rah boys are just a little more Gentlemanly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Holy Cow how tough is this boy’ is closed to new replies.