Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • High Garden Wall Shenanigans – boundary lawyers to the forum
  • donsimon
    Free Member

We’ve already established that there’ll be a tramoline. No need for a stick at all

No! Wait! Trampoline and stick, this is going somewhere. Big foam costumes, Eddie Waring and Stuart Hall doing the commentry? You know? this might just work

DavidB
    Free Member

I had a better idea. Me and the neighbours are now saving up for a conveyor belt…

scaredypants

Fantastic DS !

get the neighbour to put buckets full of bright green paint on the wall. You bounce up and collect them with a stick through the handle and then run up the garden to the revolving stage with the clear measuring cyclinder in the middle

Meanwhile, amply-bosomed Norwegian girls can try to stop you by firing out-of-date fireworks from their “full-face helmets”

DavidB
    Free Member

get the neighbour to put buckets full of bright green paint on the wall. You bounce up and collect them with a stick through the handle and then run up the garden to the revolving stage with the clear measuring cyclinder in the middle

Meanwhile, amply-bosomed Norwegian girls can try to stop you by firing out-of-date fireworks from their “full-face helmets”

We’ve suggested that as well to her in our long line of reasonable requests. She rejected on the basis that the out-of-date fireworks might be dangerous

scaredypants

I suspect her boobies aren’t real and she doesn’t want to be found out

she can borrow my padded nurse uniform, if that helps seal the deal

donsimon
    Free Member

She rejected on the basis that the out-of-date fireworks might be dangerous

In that case I think you should put the feelers out for some kind of leagel solution. HTH.

DavidB
    Free Member

The funniest thing about this thread is that I was talking to my neighbour today (not the high one the other worried one). She’s seventy. I said to her that I would ask some people I know if there was anything we could do given that the (high up..boobies neighbour) won’t listen to us. Now I have to go round tomorrow and read all of this out. I’m not sure how well she is going to take it?

“Marjorie, they said something about poles, thunderbirds, green water, breasts, nets and there was one annoying bloke who kept asking for any more”

Before you say anything I have learnt my lesson, but it was worth a try.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Now I have to go round tomorrow and read all of this out. I’m not sure how well she is going to take it?

It would make more sense to read it out to the high wall lady – so she knows what she’s got coming.

HTH.

Don’t hesitate to ask if you need anymore advise.

aP
    Free Member

Every time something comes down onto the delightful sun terrace, write out a receipt, attach it to an arrow and fire it up over the wall into the higher garden. If someone is there to catch it – all the better.
    Alternatively, you could write a very simple letter asking her not to put things on the wall as they have a tendency to fall into your and your elderly neighbours gardens which you are getting tired of returning and will now not do so and that she has a duty of care to others. Not being a lawyer, obviously, but being a reasonable man allegedly.

showerman
    Free Member

how long will it be till her garden is in yours,thats a big wall holding back a lot of ground.hope its her wall and not yours

trail_rat
    Free Member

Burn the stuff that falls down ……

Tiger6791

Burn the stuff that falls down ……

and throw it back up while still burning…

Fixed that half arsed measure for you 😉

stumpyjon

On a slightly more serious note (although boobies rate pretty seriously in my book) have you thought about an insurance claim? If anything’s been damaged your household insurance should cover it. They’ll then claim it off her insurance or if she doesn’t have insurance her. Either way it might make her think twice if it’s going to cost her in future.

Not much you can do about the fag butts. Otherwise and missile proof pergola may be the only way to go.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Fag butts in a bag and take them back round – place on door step …………….. Burning !

( can you tell im diplomatic with neighbours? )

DavidB
    Free Member

she has a duty of care to others

That’s the phrase I was after, thank you

Sandwich

and throw it back up while still burning…

Trebuchet FTW

(Fixed the 2/3 solution too)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

get some netting fence up in front of your wall!

wwaswas

If the wall is jointly owned then just put 3ft of ‘playground’ type wire fencing up along the top on your side. Will be a permanent solution.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Why has no one mentioned bombers or weeing in shoes!

jon1973
    Free Member

try to resolve it amicably before things get out of hand
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8jGqdE2iw[/video]

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘High Garden Wall Shenanigans – boundary lawyers to the forum’ is closed to new replies.