Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Heritage Bathrooms (est 1924 apparently)
  • Harry_the_Spider

Is all of their stuff badly designed and made rubbish or just the bits I’ve had the misfortune to own?

Utter ####.

trailmonkey

I suspect that you’ve been led to believe that ‘ heritage‘ means quality, prestige and a cosy assurance that the past was somehow better than the present.

Sadly the word heritage means none of the above and is simply derived from the word inheritance. I’ve inherited some right old pony in the past and I’ve a feeling that this is the sort of heritage that you’ve paid through the nose for.

hora
    Free Member

1927 Armitage Rose bath suit here. Infact I’m currently sat on it typing.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Any expansion on

badly designed and made rubbish

Harry? I’m in the business (not Heritage)and am interested to know.

Incidentally Heritage in this context implies original old style product. Sometimes people imbue old with good by modern standards. It almost invairably wasn’t. Thats why they stopped making it when newer and better products came out.

Harry_the_Spider

We bought a load of Heritage stuff for the last house. The bath was “soft” and marked extremely easily and the taps fell apart.

When we moved there was some Heritage stuff already installed and the taps are falling apart. The threads are very short and tightening one lose end causes the other to come un-done.

Bear
    Free Member

Tis shite sanitaryware. Stick to the big three for VFM (Ideal Standard / Armitage Shanks / Twyfords)

skinnysteel
    Free Member

But avoid IS Idealform + baths.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Heritage Bathrooms (est 1924 apparently)’ is closed to new replies.