Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • HELP!!! PLEASE!!! exporting a selected bit from an autocad drawing to visio
    Free Member

HELP!

STW!!

I need to export a drawing from autocad into visio so i can put my wiring plan on it, I haven’t done this for a while! I need to export just a selection from the drawing too.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, i’m googling, but struggling to find how to do it … (i have the paperwork for this somewhere, but its in a box since i’ve moved!)

cheers and many thanks in advance,
    Jonathan

RooleyMoor
    Free Member
    Free Member

Rooley> thanks for the info bud, not exactly what I was after, but, I think I have sorted it by saving it as a BMP file, which i’ve edited in photoshop… not ideal, but, it will certainly do what I need it to!

cheers bud!

Jonathan

Free Member

Bugger – that didnt go very well

i’m sure there is a way to export just the drawing, I select… but i’m stuffed if i can find it!?!!?!

*pulling out rapidly greying hair…*

Jonathan 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

or just ctrl/print screen then paste it into photoshop if all else fails.

Free Member

I *finally* found the guide I had from ages ago (on the d-tools) website, so now i’m back in business and get cracking – thanks anyway

(and if anyone needs the document, mail me at: JonathanATintelligent-technology.co.uk and i’ll happily send it over!

jt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HELP!!! PLEASE!!! exporting a selected bit from an autocad drawing to visio’ is closed to new replies.