Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Help Get My Mate A New Bike, How To Get Funds??
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

What was wrong with my idea, you seemed to of avoided that one 😈

KINGTUT
    Free Member

If anyone donates to this they want their bumps read.

kimbers

iowrider You have much fortune!

My name is Vice-Consul Charles Mboto, I represent The Royal Family of the Royal Gahnaian House of Uribe, due to civil strife in my country the king and my immediate commander Prince Whasaim have been forced to flee the country, we have over $125 000 000 in my Princes personal accounts, to withdrwaw the money from Switzerland Bank Si we must have access to a european bank account, we would be most willing to offer you a 5% commission , that is over $426 00 !! if you would handle the money for us.
    You seem like a very honest person, to do so much for your friend so we will trust you entirely with the full $125 000 000 amount, until we can access it
    If you would just reply with Your bank account, sort code, date of birth, mothers maiden name and your postcode we can garuantee teh $63000 fee to be in your bank by next week.
    This will be more than enough to give your friend the bike he would deserves.

With many thanks
    Vice-Consul Charles Mboto
    under secretary to Prince Whasaim Uribe
    Ghanian international clearing house
    Dudley, The Middlans
    BM3 123

mieszko
    Free Member

Result! STW helps again. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Help Get My Mate A New Bike, How To Get Funds??’ is closed to new replies.