Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • Help cheer me up please…What is daftest thing you've done after a break up?
  • grievoustim
    Free Member

A and b will happen at the same moment though 🙂

BoardinBob

Inevitably 😆

sobriety
    Free Member

But if B really has happened, responding to a is rather satisfying.

ononeorange

Boardinbob speaks much sense. Wish I had worked that out at the time. What did I do? Gave her a credit card “in case she was in trouble”. How stupid can you get? Ker-ching – she maxed it out on furnishings then tried to get the house etc off me.

Taught me a lot

funkrodent

Decided I needed a “hobby” to take my mind off things. Resurrected my latent interest in mountain bikes. Discovered this forum. Spent shed loads of money on bikes and stuff. Indeed, got a beautiful new Turner that cost a fortune, but looks beautiful, rides like a dream, never answers me back, is always happy for me to go out and leave her at home, is never too tired for another ride….. Sorry, what was the question again?

BoardinBob

This’ll cheer you up

JEngledow
    Free Member

If you want a break-up song this ones pretty good:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1MQfgMETK_w[/video]

MRanger156
    Free Member

Post a raunchy picture of her on STW

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Long ago after a split with an ex gf called her up a few days after the split and told her to get to the STD clinic for a check up….she never got over that prank!

marsdenman
    Free Member

Daftest thing…. getting back with them

Repeatedly with the original love of my life in late teens /early 20’s… DOH!

Daftest thing I could have done – when Mrs MM, beta version, and I split it turned out she’d had a bit of a snog with a work colleague on their Christmas do… he was married, she was staying at his place, his pregnant wife was upstairs…
    I did manage to get his home phone number, several times I picked up the phone to ring and ‘make a mess of his life’… never did. Figure it was best to let karma work it out…..

darrell
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQX-U7tAepY[/video]

this is the best break up song ever

edlong
    Free Member

Did the (a) and (b) thing, as above, both came about at the same time but I foolishly let her back into my life, and then had to get over it all again later. Doh!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Didn’t take break ups well as young man. Broke up with a couple of long term girlfriends and struggled badly afterwards.

This may go some way to explaining why I’m cold hearted and emotionally dead nowadays

With hindsight, the worst thing I did was try and win them back. Desperation is a deeply unattractive quality. Speaking with A LOT of personal experience, don’t call, don’t write, don’t try and contact them. It sounds impossible but one of two things will happen:

a) They’ll realise how much they miss you and they’ll come after you

or

b) You’ll forget all about them and move on

THIS!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Post raunchy pictures and video clips of her on STW

No wait….THIS! Do it NOW!

EDIT: FTFY

wrightyson
    Free Member

Got loved up with a new lady far too quickly!!!

samuri
    Free Member

Got angry, got drunk, woke up in Liverpool in bed with a female body builder with fake tits.
    Spent a month getting beaten up in bed. Finally (and sadly) decided me and my winkle couldn’t take it any more and left her. Regretted it immediately. Spent the rest of my Life missing some of the most aggressive sex a man can have.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

drank LOTS of alcohol, rode a mates 600 Yam for 2 weeks when I hadn’t passed a test & shagged 3 women in 24 hrs (without having to pay for it, I might add!)

twohats
    Free Member

The night of the break up, me and my mate went out to get really p****d. I ended up meeting my future wife, moving to another country and having 2 kids.
    In hindsight, a very daft thing to do…

tazzymtb

went back to same head destroying nutter 3 times, got stabbed by her, still went back, hurt a lot of people in the process and then decided that my passing flirtation with hard drugs should become my escape.

didn’t end well and very nearly did for me.

still that which doesn’t kill you makes you stranger

On a more cheery note, stuff the mum/sister thing…..kick her dads back doors in….that way when you see her again you can think

“i’ve had your dad….and he loved it…he even pushed back” 😀

leffeboy

still that which doesn’t kill you makes you stranger

nice twist

tazzymtb

@leffeboy for those that have met me, it explains a lot 😀

Squidlord
    Free Member

Oh, I was good (?) at this!
    1. Went out drinking alone to drown my sorrows. Got very, very pissed indeed. Got talking to a friend of a friend in a bar, who commiserated with me. We agreed she was great in bed. Compared notes and recent experiences. Thanked him for the chat. Penny didn’t drop until I woke up with a hangover, wanting to die. Then I really wanted to die.
    2. Drank heavily at home. Got very, very pissed indeed. (There’s a pattern emerging here…) Decided I would feel better if I found my replacement and punched him on the nose. Ideally with her watching. Madness! Went out looking for him. Didn’t find him. Got busted by the cops for urinating in a public place instead.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Hmm locked myself in a room and went on a four day solitary cocaine binge.

Odd times

(edit – I do recall what seemed like a lifetime’s worth of cold pizza in the room, which was a bonus)

smell_it
    Free Member

Decided to stop being a pysch nurse, and worked on a north sea supply vessel for 9 months. Lived in Norway, didn’t earn alot and got very wet. Saw some brilliant storms, but it would have been eaasier to punch a dog in the face.

mboy
    Free Member

Got angry, got drunk, woke up in Liverpool in bed with a female body builder with fake tits.
    Spent a month getting beaten up in bed. Finally (and sadly) decided me and my winkle couldn’t take it any more and left her. Regretted it immediately. Spent the rest of my Life missing some of the most aggressive sex a man can have.

Liverpool you say? (makes mental note to go to Liverpool immediately after next breakup!)

That is a cracking story though…

Stupidest thing I’ve done? Thinking there might be any chance whatsoever of getting back with her… Probably should have realised at the age of 30 that if two people really do love each other still, you don’t “take a break and see how things pan out in a few months”… D’oh!

Done a few funny things though when splitting up with an ex…

I turned an ex into a lesbian, that or she was in denial.

Yup, done this too… In my defense it was a while after we split, and god how I wish she’d shown the lesbian tendencies when we were going out! Think it was a phase she hit at 30 though, cos by 32 she’d come back round, and she just got married last weekend…

A rather robust girl with a batman tattoo

I’ve done worse… 😳

First there was the very boyish short haired girl (who ironically was into cycling) that despite me almost crying in her arms most of the night about my GF who I’d just split from 5 days before, took me home with her, and managed to get me into bed… I remember two things about that whole encounter vividly really… Firstly, don’t shag girls with hair shorter than yours doggy style, your manhood will go limp very quickly. Secondly, FFS be quiet upon leaving, sadly I wasn’t quiet enough the next morning and woke her and had to make an excuse why I was sloping off!

Then there was the (not bad looking) girl who was obviously a bit of an emotional wreck. Only noticed all the slash marks (and my god there was lots of them) from self harming on the inside of her forearms, when I started getting rougher and was pinning her down. Again, my manhood went floppy… Felt bad the next morning and offered her a lift home (4 miles away), but to be fair to her, she just got dressed and walked home!

Next there was the (rather robust) girl with a few tattoos herself. She was very eager to please though, and I was very vulnerable. All was going alright til her dog, who I hadn’t realised was under the bed, got a bit restless and came out from under the bed then proceeded to watch us. Cue my Manhood going soft once more… Made my excuses about having a nasty headache, and needing to go home to get some medication, and left…

And finally… There was the very heavily tattooed girl (not a problem, I’m not averse to that, most of them were pretty good)… All was going great until… Of all the things to have tattooed on her arse, and I only found out when bending her over doggy style, there is Bart Simpson on his skateboard, eyes peering at me judging me… Yup, you’ve guessed it… My manhood went soft once more…

I only wish I’d discovered drink and drugs rather than rebound sex!!! 😳

totalshell

an ex i lived with when we split i moved abroad on the rebound ( good thing)when i came home a year later shes first on the fone.. to say shes a lemon and could i pop round for ‘casual’ as shes missing men. ( a kindness) she ups and marries an alcholic wife beater fones me 3 times in 5 years and we meet once where i walk her round leeds telling her to leave mike tyson( a charitable thing) 2 years’ later out of the blue she rings asking for reconcilliation we can make it work soul mates etc etc. when i tell her that i’m married and we’re expecting our first shes distraught.. proper upset ( a really sad thing)have never heard from her again ( another sad thing as we did have some good times)

rebound sex is never good, pulled in a club go back to hers woke up at 5am by kid crying in cot ( where did that come from?) and thankfully husband at work.. ugh.

duckman

Dated the neighbour, forcing the ex to change the location of her bedroom

rOcKeTdOg

Sorry Houns didn’t realise you’d got back on the saddle then out of it again, you know where i am etc

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Discovered internet dating

discovered that there appeared to be some women out there who were actually even more emotionally messed up than my ex 😯

However – I did enjoy a two night stand with a girl who had just moved back from Spain having spent the last year and a bit exploring her lesbian side, who said to me after her fourth orgasm “christ, you really know how to satisfy a woman”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtj_SdJMzM[/video]

emma82
    Free Member

I’ve only really had one break up from my now husband when we were much younger and stupider, I rebounded onto several ugly blokes over the space of 6 weeks, had sex with one them and I’ve a horrible feeling he was a virgin. I sincerely wish I had also hit the drink/drug route rather than slept with a guy who didn’t know how to put a condom on, (actually if you’ve seen wills first attempt in the inbetweeners-I swear that was us although I ended up taking over because it was just plain awkward). He bought me some semi dead flowers and was waaaaaaay to close to his mum. I then got back together with my now husband only for this guy to start stalking me and proposing a few months later. I’m much safer married, I attract some strange blokes (other than the chap asleep next to me obviously!)

heckler73
    Free Member

hmmm , split up with an ex, week later slept with her married bf on friday eve, hubby came home early and caught me mid stroke, threw her out with fat lip and the dog, sat eve spent night with her sister just to round the weekend off, young dumb n full of cum…………. 😀

snax

I brought a road bike… Not ridden her yet, but at least I know she will be loyal when I do… 😉

Rich_s

Did JOGLE…

neninja
    Free Member

Going back a good few years, a former fiancé said she was leaving so I asked for the ring back. I took it to the shop where we’d bought it. They gave me a really good price and so I went straight round to the local motorbike dealer and bought a new bike.

konabunny
    Free Member

lol -best story yet because it encapsulates everything so tightly!

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Aside from standing outside her house at 3am in the rain staring at her bedroom window, I

1. Took the sage advice that if its not working then its not working and there ARE plenty more fish in the sea. If you’ve had a break up before then you know you WILL get over it.

2. Got my skills together, learnt to talk to women, remembered what they liked to hear, played the game, got laid….lots

3. Rode my bike lots and got very fit N.B this is very important as when you do finally settle down and have kids etc you will ride your bike less and get unfit.

4. Met my wife, got married and had kids, looked back on all my breakups and realised what I learnt were things that made this relationship work.

Every path you choose will lead to your destiny so chin up mate, learn and always keep moving forwards.

Ambrose

Ben- Class advice there, well done that man.

grantway
    Free Member

Slept with her best mate

higgo
    Free Member

Not done by me but done to me (and posted here before)….

An ex once sent me a copy of ‘Stars’ by Simply Red.

The lyrics booklet was notated – on each page she’d written a few lines linking the song back to a moment in our relationship and pointing out what an utter ba$tard I was.

This was completely out of the blue and at least six months since we’d last had any dealings with each other.

Also, a friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) split up with his gf then went out got pissed after which he went round to gf’s house and climbed up into the tree outside her window and went to sleep. He did the same for the next few nights until his gf’s father went out and had a chat with him. I believe he was very good about it.

mrdestructo

Aside from crying once, I’ve been lucky in that there weren’t really any that meant that much to me in the grand scheme of things.

From an old friend though:

His wife kicked him out and he found out she had buggered off with someone else and he believed this was from before she broke up with him. He didn’t like the fact she’d kicked him out when she was the one in the wrong, so one night he came round and loosened the living room lightbulb, knowing her patterns coming in from work that she’d go straight through in the dark and turn the light on expecting only a few seconds of being without light. She came in, the light didn’t work, pulled the curtains open to let in light from the streetlamp outside to be presented with her cats head, on a stick, being banged against the window. She freaked.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Help cheer me up please…What is daftest thing you've done after a break up?’ is closed to new replies.