Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Haven't felt like this in a while
  • jimmy

Rode Laggan Wolftrax yesterday in freezing & wet conditions. When I say rode, spent the time chasing two ‘locals’ (although more regulars than locals) round. The effort involved in that, the icy conditions, the thrill of new trails, the sweet Yeti ASR-5, the chat between climbs & descents, the sunshine on the last run of the day… feeling all gooey and emotional today. Awesome day *wells up*

momo

It’s a very good feeling isn’t it.

ojom
    Free Member

It were a top day for sure.

I have been thinking about hardtails again. Not sure the Mojo appreciated the conditions – it is crying some sort of weird orange tears all over the moving bits…

(*is looking at a PA from Mike* <Collins doesn’t stand a chance now!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Certainly a change from the wet and boggy Pentlands.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’d have added that you’re welcome to come out here and chase me around but I know how jealous Andy gets 😉

DickBarton

Not had that feeling for about 18 months…I need to sort my shit out I think!

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I think I’ve damaged myself- our adventure was quite something but my feet and right thumb are very sensitive, sore and tingly, even a full 24 hours on from finishing.

Awesome scenery though, I’ll deal with photos soon.

Here’s a link to them forks by the way Jimmy. No pics, but they’re in good condition as he’s trailcentremincecore and rides his bike once a month…

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~cycling/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=58&p=428#p428

I know he’s not sold them to shaley on there so they are, as far as I know, still going.

jimmy

Luke – stuck on what to do. Would prefer U-turns, maybe 20mm, maybe not at all.

Garrrgh decisions. I’m shit at them.

radoggair
    Free Member

Jimmy – you suck.

That is all 🙂

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Bosh. Snow.

kpie
    Free Member

I have been thinking about hardtails again. Not sure the Mojo appreciated the conditions – it is crying some sort of weird orange tears all over the moving bits…

(*is looking at a PA from Mike* <Collins doesn’t stand a chance now!

Righto Downie, next time you on the Soda, me on the Mojo. And then you can blame the bike 🙂

ojom
    Free Member

OOh a throwdown is it? Nice.

As usual this sadly is not a problem that can be solved by hardware.

fancy a few rides to knock me into shape? You can be like my PT or something and beast me.

kpie
    Free Member

Sweet, we can do a deal as I need to learn how to ride a bike that’s not a feather.

ojom
    Free Member

Sorted then.

We will set a date.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Haven't felt like this in a while’ is closed to new replies.