Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Have you treated yourself this Christmas?
  • carlos
    Free Member

So what have you bought/treated yourself to for Christmas this year?

Me, I got myself a Christmas special mk3 Liberator off of Troutie. Not used it on the trails yet, going to have to wait till Wednesday 🙁 Can’t wait to see what its like round the forest, its impresive enough in the garden, I know I’m not going to be dissapointed

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

On One Carbon 456 frame @ £299. Assuming I’ll get xmas money to cover it.

dawson

yup, ordered a new bike! 😀

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Yes! Cant say what tho… mrs cider might find out 😯

xcneil
    Free Member

Cannondale flash ultimate with a set of tubular wheels built by strada with dugast rhino,11-32 SRAM XX cassette & SRAM XX rotors 140/160 roll on the season !

Bregante

Naah

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just the kids! Decided on a last minute whim to buy em an I pod touch each at six tonight whilst lay in the bath! Unbelievably daughter stated that she’d love one about an hr later but they were too expensive to put on her list!!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

No, I can’t even afford the new chain, cassette, chainrings and BB I need, let alone new bling! 🙁

harky
    Free Member

Nissan QashQai+2, pick it up on Wednesday 😀

rp16v
    Free Member

picking up one of these tomorrow
    http://www.outdoorkit.co.uk/product.php?product_id=4987
    £25 in my local seems a nice bit of kit

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

New seat post and some troy lee shorts. And a bottle of rum. Yo Ho Ho Ho.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Bought a set of spanners i fancied to make a job easier the other day

Parents had bought me the self same spanners for christmas it seems After telling my dad how easy they made the job i was doing …… Hopefully halfords will take The unused set back/ swap for something else

This is why i should never buynstudf before xmas – did the same with joe friels training bible a couple years back

racefaceec90

oh yes (well i get it on thursday) awesome axe, man! 😀

Haze

GJP
    Free Member

I bought myself an ex-demo NAIM NAP 200, well you did ask 😯

john_drummer
    Free Member

nope

porlus
    Free Member

beresford caiman dac

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m afraid I jolly well have not bin good enough this year, to deserve any treats. 🙁

Hohum
    Free Member

About a month ago I was given the green light to replace some child damaged loudspeakers 🙂

my existing CD player doesn’t like CDs that have loads of fingerprints all over them (like my wife’s) so I had to buy a better second hand model as a result.

I picked the CD player up this morning and it sounds lovely through the new speakers so I guess that I have treated myself but only because I was told to 😉

Tiger6791

Some soap

tonyplym
    Free Member

Another Troutie christmas special here – DD with the bigger battery pack. Blew the darkness away last night – 😯 – very impressive light output on boost.

Northwind

A couple of little things but no biggies. I had quite a spendy November 😳 But the new year’s going to bring a load of race entries and some serious planning for summer holidays, so I’ll just count that as my christmas gift to me.

richmars

Yes, thanks to someone on here I ‘wasted’ £199 on a new watch I didn’t need. But I love my new Nite MX10.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm yes, I’ve been very selfish this year. Since these sales have been on pre Xmas and all that it’s seemed a bit rude not to spend a few quid myself. So, things I’d seen over the last few weeks have ended up in the Bouy household.
    No bike things though..

forge197
    Free Member

Carbon456 finished the build at 1am this morning 😯

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Going to finally buy a new TV, the picture on our CRT keeps going pink and green with a negative effect, like the opening credits to baywatch.

racefaceec90

merry christmas catflees (and to everyone else also 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

I normally do, but like Northwind, I had a very spendy November ( double glazing and a brand new engine for my Defender = ouch! )

This Christmas I will be treating myself to a new blower motor for one of these as the current one has also decided to cease to be.

Oh, and some bread and water.

spagetti89
    Free Member

2011 Ford Mustang, with a drop top 🙂 Happy days!

skiboy
    Free Member

yep, spare set of DD nobby nics, 1 pair of point one podiums for the full bouncer , 1 pair of Mg-Ti protons for the hardtail and a very large dehumidifier ❗

harky – Member

Nissan QashQai+2, pick it up on Wednesday

The OP said ‘treated’, not ‘given in to middle age’ 😉

trail_rat
    Free Member

Cranberry what you get engine wise ?

Rpi v8 🙂

the_lecht_rocks

1.kindle.
    2.new nicolai helius AC 29er, full build, albeit it’ll nae arrive until february whence i shall be in lake tahoe…. 🙂

Kuco

New road bike 🙂

stumpy01

One of those Garmin Edge 500 gps things following the Halfords thread…

Not available until 29th Dec though, so gonna have to be patient…!

beej

Yeah, £460 of VED!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nothing. Treated my girls to a second hand rocking horse off EBay as an extra Christmas present though.

petrieboy

I was in the shop getting mrs petrieboy some last minute Asics trail running shoes and thought they looked rather nice so bought a pair for my self. His”n”hers trainers – oh dear!!

ianpinder
    Free Member

Nicolai argon cc 29er full build. Didn’t plan on it as a present but it gets finished today so I’ll use that the justify the £1k overspend!

yossarian
    Free Member

Nothing this year. Treated the kids and the wife though. I’m a giver not a taker 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Have you treated yourself this Christmas?’ is closed to new replies.