• This topic has 51 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Solo.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Have we done petrol going under a quid?
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

IMO tax on petrol/diesel will definitely go up in the budget in March. As per prior posts petrol costs 21p today, the rest is tax and duty

bikebouy
    Free Member

No need for scaremongering 🙄

You should’ve seen the queues outside Asda in Harrogate, ’twas like the whole of North Yorkshire turned up on mass.. Twitter feeds must have melted phones 😆

Same here in Town though, 99.7 still at Asda in Mudchute,

jambalaya
    Free Member

Just paid 89p a litre at a supermarket in France 🙂

somafunk

Interesting article regarding oil prices here in The Week

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Over 250 miles today – welcome surprise at the pumps

wrecker
    Free Member

My diver friends are very unhappy. Can’t get work by all accounts, a few got a bit on (or under) the costa concordia. Lots of rolex’s for sale.

njee20
    Free Member

Anyone else struggling with the relevance of that last post…?

thekingisdead
    Free Member

I’m guessing the divers main staple was working on oil rigs, and that line of work has now dried up due to cutting investment from the oil companies.

MrSmith
    Free Member

And they will have a few divers watches purchased in the good times, the submariners/deepseas they wear on land will be sold, the cheaper seiko’s they use for work will be kept.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m just waiting for an oil company to go directly banzai against the Saudis

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s a bit random on the coast, of the three stations locally only one has dropped to 99.6. The Shell I ise still has it at 102.4..

Solo
    Free Member

Think I paid ~116/L yesterday, however I buy the premium diesel which IIRC usually commands ~10p above the regular stuff.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Have we done petrol going under a quid?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM