Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Has "Flow" done a runner?
  • 5lab

that’s uk bike park – its ok, but there’s nothing *massive* there when that vid was shot. I’ve heard its changed now, so looking forwards to heading up there again

GW
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

He’s up there with GW in my book. GTF Al! – you’ve never even seen me ride anything fast/rough/fun/techy/jumpy.

fairly mediocre riding in the vid IMHO.
    rider (whoever it is) looks to have kinda cautious body positioning for the severity of the gradient (as opposed to attacking/committed) you’ll see faster/smoother/more stylish teenagers at Glentress freeride every day.

Oh.. and Kona’s always make almost everyone look shit!

njee20
    Free Member

fairly mediocre riding in the vid IM-massively-egotistical-O.

FTFY, you’ve never been humble about anything in your life!

yunki
    Free Member

He’s up there with GW in my book.

GTF Al! – you’ve never even seen me ride anything fast/rough/fun/techy/jumpy.

maybe Al was referring to your knack for being a nobber..?

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL @ Gary Extreme! Sorry if I hurt your feelings pet, maybe you shouldn’t call folk “complete mincers” with similar evidence if you can’t take a bit of a poke?

Yunki is also of course correct.

GW
    Free Member

the “H” in IMHO was for “honest” not **** “humble”! 😕

Hi Yunki! how you doing? 😀

😆 @ Al the sad needy stalker calling others nobbers.
    and BTW if you’re still sore about being a called a complete mincer it’s blatantly obvioius from your posture didn’t even need to see you ride. 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Al is a very handy rider I might add. Certainly better than a fair few keyboard warriors here.

kaesae
    Free Member

Did coffee king manage to eat his bike with his ass ❓

Cheezpleez

Is there a giant testosterone cloud floating over STW or something? Seems to be a lot of hilarious willy waving and many pairs of twisted knickers on here of late 🙂

GaryLake
    Free Member

of late

cynic-al
    Free Member

@ GW the sad needy stalker calling others nobbers.

You’re even more AWESOME than I thought – you’ve only seen me ride a road bike!

kaesae
    Free Member

OOO goody! an Xmas!! STW Cock fight!!!

theprawn
    Free Member

this is great, you two should just f*ck and get it over with. whose the rock?

Kit
    Free Member

I reckon Al is the ‘taker’.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Wondered what Gary Record was up to

Gary (Axl) has been racing london/SE cyclocrosses but I haven’t seen him at the last few. Nice bloke

GW
    Free Member

Kit – Member
    I reckon Al is the ‘taker’.

No need to “reckon” Kit, as I said, Al already has the correct posture for it.

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Flow, is that in spooky woods? Looks terrific, although I’m not sure about your riding style, you look rather scared on a bike! Maybe loosen up a bit! But your not that bad I suppose.

dflynn
    Free Member

Rupert that certainly is not Spooky Woods!
    it looks terrific fun for a pootle wherever it shall be?

Although the rider looks quite capable,i do not condone that kind of music,so i find it unwatchable unless it is muted.,

toys19
    Free Member

Its in UKBP, and despite me thinking flow is a knob jockey I have to report that its steeper than the vid makes it look. To be honest the riding looks great, way better than I could ever do, which makes him even more of a moron as he is good, why does he need to prove it. I know some lads who are awesome riders, sponsored racers, and they are very positive about everyones riding experience, and would never diss anyone elses riding.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

toys, are you talking about flow or GW?…

The best riders I know don’t shout about it. The fastest guy I ride with raced road in a recent commonwealths, but is more often found at the back of the group sweeping and encouraging novices/stragglers. The most talented guy I know pulls danny mac style moves when no one is looking, but gets all sheepish if he realises he’s been clocked and if asked to do it again will refuse (not through false modesty). He’s also really supportive and encouraging, when I was getting back into it after recovering from surgery this autumn he was great, highlighting where I’d ridden something well which helped me shake off the demons.

Whether Flow (or GW, me or anyone else) occasionally comes across as a kn*b on here or not I find the idea of a thread celebrating the fact we may have bullied someone off pretty sad to be honest. Mark said in another thread that the mods were concerned about the attitude some newbies were met with, and whilst Flow isn’t green I think this thread is a low point for STW. Hopefully its the weather and dark days limiting riding and people venting their frustrations, this isn’t what mountain biking is about.

kudos100
    Free Member

With the amount of negative shite posted on this site it is no wonder newbies are put off coming here.

GW, flow and a few others would have been banned a long time ago on more strictly moderated forums and been told to **** off if they spouted the kind on drivel posted here in real life on any ride (or maybe not as perhaps most people are too polite in real life?).

I don’t give a monkeys how good you are on a bike, it doesn’t give you the right to behave like a cock.

smell_it
    Free Member

Have we confirmed it is Flow in the video?

However;

[David Attenborough Voice] despite the harmless months of verbal posturing and displays of dandy finery, two of the forum alpha’s have, almost by accident, stumbled across each other after losing sight of the point of the thread. Left at such an impasse, the alpha’s have little choice but to lock horns and rut to establish their dominance. Whilst the rest of the herd look on at this seemingly pointless conflict, neither will come to any significant harm, but fatigued the alpha’s could leave the door open for Flow to return when he is a bit less tired [/David Attenborough Voice]

toys19
    Free Member

I find the idea of a thread celebrating the fact we may have bullied someone off pretty sad to be honest. Mark said in another thread that the mods were concerned about the attitude some newbies were met with, and whilst Flow isn’t green I think this thread is a low point for STW.

I am sorry this is just plain wrong, almost every time flow posts he is being a troll/knob and the forum have collectivly told him so. If he has decided not to meet his promise and back off then I think its a good thing.

Other than that I do agree that newbies might get a hard time, but only from posters like flow, and we should collectively make sure that people are not scared off the forum by making sure we out the bullies, trolls and idiots.

Edit: and it seems the mods agree as flow was banned after that jedi thread from a few months back.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

[David Attenborough Voice] despite the harmless months of verbal posturing and displays of dandy finery, two of the fo :lol:rum alpha’s have, almost by accident, stumbled across each other after losing sight of the point of the thread. Left at such an impasse, the alpha’s have little choice but to lock horns and rut to establish their dominance. Whilst the rest of the herd look on at this seemingly pointless conflict, neither will come to any significant harm, but fatigued the alpha’s could leave the door open for Flow to return when he is a bit less tired [/David Attenborough Voice]

😆

njee20
    Free Member

I am sorry this is just plain wrong, almost every time GW posts he is being a troll/knob and the forum have collectivly told him so. If he has decided not to meet his promise and back off then I think its a good thing.

Yeah that’s about right!

Northwind

crashtestmonkey – Member

I find the idea of a thread celebrating the fact we may have bullied someone off pretty sad to be honest.

It’s hardly random bullying is it? He seems to have been caught out pretending someone else’s videos are his own, and decided to give a load of other forum users an earful about how rubbish they are and about how he’s so much better, promised a video to prove it, then hid. Pretty shoddy.

njee20
    Free Member

I still reckon he knows Gary though, or it’s a big coincidence they live in the same part of the world.

lowey

This is like a primary school yard.

Life’s too short guys… get on.

Mugboo

If are giving it out you have to be able to take it.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I find the idea of a thread celebrating the fact we may have shamed a bully/charlatan off here pretty heartening to be honest.

Now…..group hug……and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Let the hurt out.

Mantastic
    Free Member

This thread needs the collective big hitters to completely ruin it, come lads lets be having you

Northwind

TBH regardless of anything else it’d be a bit grim if he feels he’s been hounded off… Either he can back up his claims, or he needs to own up, apologise and learn from it but there’s got to be a place here for that surely? People screw up.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Now that Northwind fella……spouting well reasoned, rational common sense all the time…..now he REALLY boils my piss 😀

nick1962
    Free Member

I am convinced Northwind has a special”Conciliatory dove of peace” button on his keyboard right next to his “let’s build bridges not burn them” button 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

[David Attenborough Voice]

I actually had a little lol at this 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

someone has to try despite the futility when people lock horns

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I think the title shold have been “Has ‘Flow’ flown away?”

Northwind

Rorschach – Member

Now that Northwind fella……spouting well reasoned, rational common sense all the time…..now he REALLY boils my piss

Ironically the post I made in response to this one got deleted by the mods :mrgreen:

kaesae
    Free Member

I think Flow came on, poked the silly monkeys with a digital stick and swaggered off! let’s face it, all you guys have to do, is this shit!

I bet, he knew he was coming down with the cold or that he would be busy and that once started your own boredom and lack of good shit to do, would seal all of your fates!

Enjoy! dumb dumbs!!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

kaesae has had a ‘relapse’…… 😕

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Has "Flow" done a runner?’ is closed to new replies.