Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Has anyone got one of those Jagwire Cable Tube Tops thingies?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

These doofers:

I only need the one, so don’t really want to spend £6+ on a pack of 4.

Will cover postage, which I guess would be about a squid?

Cheers.

Edit: Awwwww nuts. Wrong forum. How the mighty have fallen 😡

wwaswas

cabletoptubethingytrackworld?

boblo
    Free Member

Word/hear hear…

Jamie, I haven’t got any but what are you secretly building now? Spawn of the Boardman CX?

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie, I haven’t got any but what are you secretly building now? Spawn of the Boardman CX?

Nothing. I just really fancy one of these to look at. I think they’re neat 8)

cabletoptubethingytrackworld

Coming to a parish near you….

boblo
    Free Member

Aaah, it’s like the old joke about buying a bike a bit at a time, starting with the cycle clips (or rubber doofer in this case).

Jamie
    Free Member

Even the longest journey starts with a single step…

binners

I happen to have one of the offending articles sat in my bulging, oil covered tool box*. I’d be prepared to have a rummage around my box for your good self this evening. Can we discuss payment in kind?

Would you like it?

* I admit it. I put some new Jagwire cables on at the weekend and didn’t have a clue what the doofer was for 😳

scotroutes

Decathlon do them too.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/frame-and-hose-protections-id_8043647.html

Either slip them on before you fit the cables or slice them up with a sharpie before fitting.

fasthaggis

Nothing. I just really fancy one of these to look at. I think they’re neat

I like to run my thumb along the slit , so I don’t suppose you would want the one I have*

*and binners look excited about giving you one anyway

Jamie
    Free Member

I will take your rubber with pleasure, Binners.

Fasthaggis, you’re on the subs bench. So keep your kit on, and jog about a bit.

Thanks all.

@Druidh.

No Decathalon local, sadly.

binners

Just drop me a mail fella. Address in profile. And I’ll pop it in the post for you. Unless post-privatisation, the cost is now £28.50 as we’ve been reliably assured will happen

Jamie
    Free Member

Just drop me a mail fella. Address in profile. And I’ll pop it in the post for you. Unless post-privatisation, the cost is now £28.50 as we’ve been reliably assured will happen

Emailed you. Let me know what postage is.

…or I can send a Gregg’s sausage roll back in lieu of payment.

boblo
    Free Member

That’s not a pic of Confucius is it…..? 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Will cover postage, which I guess would be about a squid?

So they cost £1.50 each then but your prepared to pay the postage. I like the way you do business fella 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

So they cost £1.50 each then but your prepared to pay the postage. I like the way you do business fella

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone got one of those Jagwire Cable Tube Tops thingies?’ is closed to new replies.