Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Has a STW clan been set up COD for xbox players ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

As title and if so how do I find it join only just gone on=line with it.

Cheers

Kato

Uh huh

STW is the clan tag

more here STW COD forum

shredder
    Free Member

So excuse my knowledge how do I locate the clan on-line so I know when people are playing ?

Thanks for the help

atlaz
    Free Member

Go through the forum on there and add anyone who mentions they have an xbox gamer tag.

shredder
    Free Member

I see makes sense thanks cannon fodder at the mo !!

mboy
    Free Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be someone else out there with it on the PC so I can do the 2 player special ops missions! Know loads of people with it on XBOX or PS3, but nobody else on PC! 😥

lowey

MaverickBoy

Now there's a man after my own heart. FPS with mouse and Keyboard FTW!!

Sadly my PC wont run it well enough to be any good.

Can PC gamers be unleashed on console noobs with this game ?

epicsteve
    Free Member

I'm playing it on the PC.

Unfortunately he PC Multiplayer has been dumbed down to the console level for MW2, so I reckon a lot of PC players will still be playing COD4 online.

mboy
    Free Member

epicsteve

what's your email address and your Steam account username? I REALLY wanna get the 2 player special ops missions done…

Oh, and this is my first COD title, in what respect has the multiplayer game been dumbed down on the PC?

Sadly my PC wont run it well enough to be any good.

Surprised my GFX card seems to be handling it ok to be fair, only running it at 1024×768 resolution currently but it doesn't seem to mind. Still looks better even at that res than on the XBOX anyway! Oh, and GFX card is an NVIDIA 9500GT that set me back only £40… Think when I get some money again I'll get something decent like a GTX260. Rest of my PC is not mega high spec either. It's only 6 months old, but was pretty cheap/low spec when new… Pentium Dual Core E5300 processor, 4GB RAM, I'm only running 32 bit XP etc…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Has a STW clan been set up COD for xbox players ?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM