Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hardcode Hardtail frame identification
  • Surfr
    Free Member

Can anybody help me identify this frame? It was sold to me as an old Identiti Dr Jekyll but this is being brought into question now. Any other ideas?

s8tannorm
    Free Member
    ElectricWorry
    Free Member

yup, brand x hard tail, or a merlin dual. I have a matt black one that my girlfriend rides. frame was £65 new.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Not quite Jekyll, it'd've looked like this:

Surfr
    Free Member

It does look a lot like the Brand X but mine has gussets between the top and down tube.

mike_check
    Free Member

Looks a bit like the old Planet X Jack Flash frame, gusset cut out at head tube and the seat tube gusset look familiar. Not sure about the downtube shape though, looks a bit 'boxy', maybe Saracen something?

epicsteve
    Free Member

I built my son a bike using a small no-name hardcore frame that I bought 2nd hand. Looks like it might be one of the Brand-X frames, although in the larger size:

juiced
    Free Member

it looks like a 5/6 year old Barracuda to me.

jam-bo

looks like a jack flash to me but then I think there was also a plate gusset by the rear dropouts

curt_dmr
    Free Member

I believe this is an identiti, my friend has exactly the same frame with the original paintwork and identiti's logo on the downtube.

slowrider
    Free Member

looks like the merlin dual to me which is, im sure, rebadged and used by many companies

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hardcode Hardtail frame identification’ is closed to new replies.