Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hard Day At Work
  • mintimperial

Probably. I dunno, I didn’t bother going in. 😀

I looked out of the window this morning and discovered that, incredibly, spring has arrived on time for once. So I threw the bike in the car and went off to do the Kinder Circuit from Hayfield before the authorities spotted their mistake.

From Coldwell Clough I didn’t see a single person until I got to Edale – getting a completely clear run at Jacob’s Ladder is highly entertaining. It’s amazing being up on Edale Cross completely on your own in weather like that. Glorious sunshine, the temperature didn’t drop below double-digits all day, barely a breath of wind except at the top of the climbs just when I needed it, it was fantastic. Even the walkers were happy and friendly, and some of them even held gates open for me, not once, but twice! The only clues that I hadn’t died and gone to heaven were the remains of a hangover and perhaps a little more mud than is strictly necessary along Roych Clough. Today was definitely one of the best bike rides I’ve ever done. Here’s hoping the rest of the spring carries on like this.

Bregante

git 🙂

that looks ace

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve never met you, but I hate you anyway.

(From the guy who went to Birmingham by public transport to spent a hole day in a hot room being lectured on some very obscure aspects of law…..)

mintimperial

To be honest I kind of hate me too. Tomorrow me will hate today me, anyway, there’s going to be a mountain of problems to fix in the morning.

(If it helps I’m usually a guy who spends whole days in traffic jams on the way to being lectured on obscure aspects of the pharmaceutical supply chain, so I feel your pain.)

avdave2

I’m being paid to stay in a 5 star hotel in Prague but I’d happily swap.

powerofqman
    Free Member

Looks brilliant! Jealous…

The weather today has definitely made me excited about riding Llandegla this weekend 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hard Day At Work’ is closed to new replies.