Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hanging file storage boxes…is there such as thing as…
  • spooky_b329

I’ve replaced a huge unused desk/hanging file drawer unit with some open shelves, so we can actually use our spare room as a bedroom.

I want a couple of lidded boxes that will take our hanging files that are reasonably smart, something like those faux dark brown leather boxes/DVD racks, or fibre board like they use for box files.

All I can find are the metal/plastic lidded items that take about 10 files, the cardboard flat pack boxes that business use for archiving files, or translucent plastic ‘toy box’ style tubs.

We bought some of these for £4 a box (from a UK seller) but ended up returning them as they are for US Legal size, our hanging files are too wide. Google image search brings up loads, but they are all US sizes 🙁

DrJ

I use Really Useful Boxes boxes for this purpose – not leather, but not too ugly,and hold a good amount of files, and are stackable.

Maybe like this one …
    http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/b19_0litre.php

spooky_b329

Thanks DrJ, however I was hoping for something a bit more boxy/smart to try and tidy the room up, rather than a storage area.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hanging file storage boxes…is there such as thing as…’ is closed to new replies.