Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Hands up who's preordered a Nukeproof Mega frame!
  • RagTi
    Free Member

Deveron53….I concur, 2 pages of bolx about a bike that needs to be built up and weight over 30lb!!!!

Go get one, I would, and for 900 sheets its a steel, just ignore the “trolls” and the “my Orange 5….” crew. NP are an awsome iconic MTB brand and will deliver the goods when you get it on the trails that it is intended for.

RHSno2
    Free Member

Walleater. How dare you 😉

mountainman123
    Free Member

I like the frames. i was so so so close to getting a yellow one, but had no bike and was not prepared to wait till 2013… I mean middle off 2011 to get it. Surely by the time these frames get into the shops they should really be thinking about showing off there 2012 bikes likes eveyone else… Wonder if they have even started to design the 2012 range yet?????
    Infact if i was to go back to a FS i would definatly get the NP frame for a 160mm build.
    Walleater.. C**k end!

alexonabike

Getting this back on track,

I have just taken the plunge and pre-ordered a med in silver through Descent Gear.

Fingers crossed the date doesn’t slip any more!!

Deveron53
    Free Member

yay! AlexonaMega

I just took delivery of my Lyriks this morning. All the little bits keep arriving, ready for the frame. 1.5 stems are a bit heavy! Got a Sunline, might have to get something a little less ‘ingotty’!

alexonabike

I just got my 55 rc3 ti forks and stuck them on my current frame (2005 hustler) and though it’s really raked out with a higher than ideal bb I need to break in these forks!

Don’t have the cash to pay for the mega yet so need to get selling! Keep an eye on the classifieds people!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Smalls (black and silver) are in stock now at CRC 🙂

Deveron53
    Free Member

Yes they are! Looks like all the large silvers have gone from the first batch at CRC though!

Deveron53
    Free Member

I have heard some good news today. The Megas are in the UK and being shipped to dealers. Gentlemen, start your engines!

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Hands up who's preordered a Nukeproof Mega frame!’ is closed to new replies.