Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Handheld cordless vacuum cleaners
  • DT78
    Free Member

Don’t get the makita cordless, it is frankly crap, and I am a makita fan boy.  I killed one pretty quickly during house renovations, thought I was just unlucky so bought a second with a cyclone thing and its still rubbish so its in the back of the shed….

We’ve had 2 dyson hand helds, like others have said they are great when new, but I found them very needy in terms of maintenance and replacement parts are expensive for what they are.

Currently on a shark corded which is ace, will be looking for deals for the handheld version.

My james ( yellow henry) is still going strong for general DIY and brick dust crap that kills normal vaccums

robertajobb

We’ve got a Bosch one, uses their ‘standard’ 18v swappable battery. Very happy (and got a soare battery / charger and use the batteries with some other garden kit).

The ones with inbuilt batteries **** me orf as un 2-3 years they are knackered and cost as much to replace the batteries as a new device. Not so with this one we have.

Dyson… we had one of these had held. Absolute and utter pile of shiiite thst cost a fortune. Shiiiite cubed in fact. The design meant the heel of your hand pushes the battery and it constantly cuts out.  Total ****.  (Oh and the bloke is a off-shoring tax dodging brexit waaanka too).

desperatebicycle

Another “not”, if anyone’s still reading this thread – NOT Vax.

Note the clever way they hide all the under 5 star reviews on their website.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.