Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • Hamza – raise a glass!
  • scaredypants

I’m a little bit with johnners on this; all this triumphalist crap isn’t particularly edifying

Pleased to see it all over with though – assuming it actually is

toss
    Free Member

Raise a Glass Indeedy! Oh, HAPPY DAY!
    A flaggon of Bank Top Flat Cap for me tonight and a bottle of Merlot! Good riddance to the Orrible ****.

CountZero

I’m a little bit with johnners on this; all this triumphalist crap isn’t particularly edifying

Sorry? You mean we shouldn’t be thrilled to see the back of a vile individual who despises the West and everything about it, openly advocating the murder of people who don’t follow his ‘faith’, demanding that westerners be forced to follow his particular brand of religion, and be killed if they don’t, because they are ‘infidels’, but who will happily demand rights and payouts that would be denied to pretty much everyone under the laws of the religion he espouses?
    You can feel as sorry for him as you want, you won’t find a shred of sympathy for him here, or any of those who support his tirades.

Harry_the_Spider

Can they sneak Ashley Cole into his hand hook luggage?

scaredypants

You mean we shouldn’t be thrilled to see the back of a vile individual who…

No. I’m fine with that; the guy’s a tosser and no mistake. It’s the gleeful lipsmacking at the thought of him being mistreated that is a bit, err, uncivilised.

Addit:
    WAIT !!! Ashley Cole, you say. Waterboarding, rape and unending humiliation ?
    I may have been too hasty

(Johnners, can we do a deal here ?)

RustySpanner

I think a £22000 fine and a four match ban is a bit steep for Abu, tbh.

Glad John Terry’s being deported though, hope they search him properly at the airport.

yossarian
    Free Member

So… Let me get this right… Enabling the deportation of a convicted terrorist to face further terrorism charges is demeaning to our international reputation?
    Whereas, refusing it, then paying to keep him and his family in the lifestyle to which they’ve become accustomed, while he publicly rails against us, wishing us all dead, isn’t?
    Some interesting logic at work there fella

No Binners, enabling the deportation of a man rightly convicted of inciting terrorism to a state with a track record of flagrant human rights abuses against alleged suspects, quite often proved wholly or partially innocent of charges, including detention without trial and torture because we need them to hide behind in the international arena is demeaning to our international reputation.

If we had a single ounce of self respect left we’d denounce US treatment of suspected terrorists as unlawful and DEAL WITH OUR OWN SHIT. It’s our problem to sort out. Otherwise we just look like hypocritical suckdicks to everyone. It’s a long way we’ve fallen. This kind of thing won’t help.

csb

What is this achieving really? Justice for us or just fuelling the hatred his followers have for us? There’s a queue of extremist nutjobs waiting to fill the gap he leaves so I think any triumphalism over this is misplaced.

RustySpanner

The fundamentalists will hate us anyway, whatever we do.

scraprider
    Free Member

hurra good bye to the t*66%r i hope his stay is very unpleasent do you think they will water board him , ah well one can hope.

patriotpro
    Free Member

csb – Member
    What is this achieving really?

At least I don’t have to look at his stupid mug anymore. 🙂

duckman

yossarian – MemberNo Binners, enabling the deportation of a man rightly convicted of inciting terrorism to a state with a track record of flagrant human rights abuses against alleged suspects, quite often proved wholly or partially innocent of charges, including detention without trial and torture because we need them to hide behind in the international arena is demeaning to our international reputation.

Are we sending him back to the Middle East?

Easy fella; he hates democracy remember? Deporting to the US followed by a show trial and 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years in jail is exactly what he would have wanted. Although he did pretend he wanted to stay here, cunning counter bluff on his part surely? I dislike how the UK sends anybody the US wants; eg people with Aspergers who believe in aliens. But in this case I am prepared to make an exception. But I hope everything is whiter than white and he can die of old age in a cell,cursing how civilised his treatment has been.

stavromuller
    Free Member

At least he’s achieved his goal, he hates us and wants us to hate him in equal measures so that he can be seen as a victim by his follwers. If he was to be deported to anywhere it should be to Jordan as I believe they had “first dibs”

allthepies
    Free Member

Tra C’pn Hook

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM[/video]

imnotverygood

at least I don’t have to look at his stupid mug anymore.

Don’t be like that…I suspect his mug has to be a bit different otherwise he’d spill his tea.

yossarian
    Free Member

I hear you duckman. IMO it’s the crappy situations that show our true mettle. It’s more important than ever that we treat suspects of terrorism with complete fairness. In this case it’s of the utmost importance. Allowing him to be taken a state that will definitely do things to him that would be considered human rights violations in this country is a pale form of the democracy and rule of law we are so keen to press onto the rest of the world.

doh
    Free Member

is this the white middle class version of the mohammed video protests “this man insulted us we must stick a pineapple up his bum”
    fannies 😆

teethgrinder

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands…

binners

Let’s remember what this man is being deported to stand trial for? Strip away the religious nonsense he’s hiding behind.

He is charged with kidnapping people, instigating multiple murders, amongst other equelly unsavoury things over a period of years! He has done nothing but take, take, take from a civilisation he claims to despise, and who he had openly said should be destroyed, while contributing absolutely nothing but division and hatred!

If you, like some misguided ‘useful idiots’ think that that’s something worth defending, then I think you need to have a think about whether you’d have the freedom to voice conflicting opinions, living in a world where people like Abu Hamza have the upper hand? Do you think you would? Seriously? Do you think a ‘judicial system’ would even exist in his world?

The lesser of two evils? I certainly think so!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

When Binners and I agree, etc.

yunki
    Free Member

yossarian has a very valid point I feel..

duckman

doh – Member
    is this the white middle class version of the mohammed video protests “this man insulted us we must stick a pineapple up his bum”
    fannies

POSTED 20 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Nope; I think it is a reference to the film little Nicky.

As an aside,did Jordan not also want Hazma? Give him the choice. Infidel America or Muslim Jordan….What is it Jordan would do to him based on the charges laid by Binners above?

doh
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Let’s remember what this man is being deported to stand trial for? Strip away the religious nonsense he’s hiding behind.

He is charged with kidnapping people, instigating multiple murders, amongst other equelly unsavoury things over a period of years! He has done nothing but take, take, take from a civilisation he claims to despise, and who he had openly said should be destroyed, while contributing absolutely nothing but division and hatred!

If you, like some misguided ‘useful idiots’ think that that’s something worth defending, then I think you need to have a think about whether you’d have the freedom to voice conflicting opinions, living in a world where people like Abu Hamza have the upper hand? Do you think you would? Seriously? Do you think a ‘judicial system’ would even exist in his world?

The lesser of two evils? I certainly think so!

ah the old “try living in their world” thing. you seriously think that the uk is in danger of becoming a sharia state? it is in danger of getting worse but not in that way.
    wonder if all those CIA agents charged with kidnapping in Italy are in any danger of deportation??

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@Yossarian – understand your concerns, but in this case we have a very visible and public opportunity to see exactly what the US will do. They may do all the things you are suggesting to Mr Hamza, I for one will be very disappointed in our colonial cousins if they do, but I will struggle to dredge up an ounce of sympathy for this particular loathsome individual. It’s just a pity the Septics don;t want Nick Griffin as well, American Airlines are offering a two for one ticket deal at the moment.

allthepies
    Free Member

Allowing him to be taken a state that will definitely do things to him that would be considered human rights violations in this country

Fact or speculation ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

American Airlines are offering a two for one ticket deal at the moment.

Look, waterboarding, sleep deprivation and electric shock treatment are all well and good, but we simply cannot allow anyone to suffer THAT!

😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    yossarian has a very valid point I feel..

You n yossarian will still have time to make his flight.

mudshark
    Free Member

Kinda wondering if we can’t work out a way of sending his lawyers with him.

patriotpro
    Free Member

yossarian – Member
    I hear you duckman. IMO it’s the crappy situations that show our true mettle. It’s more important than ever that we treat suspects of terrorism with complete fairness. In this case it’s of the utmost importance. Allowing him to be taken a state that will definitely do things to him that would be considered human rights violations in this country is a pale form of the democracy and rule of law we are so keen to press onto the rest of the world.

He should have been knighted, surely…Abu that is…

patriotpro
    Free Member

allthepies – Member
    Allowing him to be taken a state that will definitely do things to him that would be considered human rights violations in this country
    Fact or speculation.

FACT

falkirk-mark

allthepies – Member
    Fact or speculation.
    FACT

Lets hope so
    I have raised a Hobgoblin

wrecker
    Free Member

What are the Americans definitely going to do to him which would be considered human rights violations?
    As far as I can tell he’ll be tried and if found guilty will go to prison. The prisons aren’t as soft as ours but hell get health care, meals, water and somewhere warm and dry to sleep. What am I missing?

zippykona

I don’t like the bend over attitude we have with the US regarding extradition.
    However he does appear to be a proper criminal and worthy of a one way ticket.
    Do we know what’s happened to the bloke who sold those batteries?

Klunk
    Free Member

He’s already on the way to RAF Mildenhall, Gulfstream & Dassault Falcon 900 on the tarmac ready to roll.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Shame he wasn’t deported before coming into contact with Mohammad Sidique Khan, Shehzad Tanweer and Jermaine Lindsay.

cranberry
    Free Member

Some party music:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ToC8pQrCY[/video]

Pork scratchings anyone ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Gulfstream & Dassault Falcon 900 on the tarmac ready to roll.

FFS. Put him in coach on American or United. Let the punishment begin early.

john_drummer
    Free Member

He’s a British subject and citizen right? He’s been convicted of enough crimes in the uk to keep him inside a jail here right?

not sure if he is actually. resident maybe but I’m not sure if he’s naturalised

Why is he being deported?

not deported, extradited. to face criminal charges in another country

patriotpro
    Free Member

Poor Abu

bikebouy
    Free Member

Should be there by now (almost)

Looking forward to not hearing about him now.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘Hamza – raise a glass!’ is closed to new replies.