Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hair dying goes wrong :-)
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Ha ha my flat mate has just turned herself ginger 😀 it realy doesn't get any better.

Stu_N

pics? 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I'm rather into a ginger girl at present. It's a new idea for me, but rather interesting. Although she's naturally ginger and has beautiful skin to go with it, which I suppose isn't necessarily the case after a hair dye accident. Ach well. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I had my fill of them in Ireland. Some of my beard turned ginger. Seems we're all carrying the gene.

oddjob
    Free Member

Hmm Redheads…

Mrs OJ has (not very natural) red hair and there have been other more natural ones in the past. I must say I am rather partial to them.

Happy memories

Bunnyhop

mr bh. tried to dye his hair blonde for a skiing holiday many years ago. Needless to say in the effort to go even paler, by using another product, it turned bright orange. 😳
    That was the holiday where we met and fell in love.
    Later it looked so bad when the normal colour started to grow through, that I shaved his head. 'cos he had the typical skiers tan, his bald bonce seemed to glow blue, also showing up all the nicks where I was clumsy with the razor.
    His boss wasn't too happy the day after, when he had an important meeting to attend with potential new clients.

Ahh to be young again! Doing stoopid things.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I had my fill of them in Ireland. Some of my beard turned ginger. Seems we're all carrying the gene.

A lot of men in the Middle East also carry the gene.

[img]http://img2.photographersdirect.com/img/27330/wm/pd2303296.jpg[/img][img]http://www.davestravelcorner.com/journals/uploads/1/resize_wizard-3.jpg[/img]

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I love red-headed women – once wnet out with a lass with naturally fire-red hair, when she disrobed for the night her 'downstairs' dept actually seemed to glow in the dark!

…I thought it was nice of her to light up the runway so to speak! 😀

muddy_bum
    Free Member

The rusty brillo pad 😀

juan
    Free Member

shall we not forget that one of the hottest on here is redheaded shall we 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

Glow in the dark 😯 resident of Sellafield perchance.

Actually my first girlfriend was similar. Ahhh Sian Preece such beauty in a tiny package.

Coyote
    Free Member

shall we not forget that one of the hottest on here is redheaded shall we

You have a crush on Gingerflash???

clubber
    Free Member

Sian Preece?

You really should be careful posting names 😉

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Sorry, wrong thread…

sharkbait
    Free Member

Pics or it never happened 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

If the above pic is indeed pigface's former girlfriend then i'm calling a jihad on the lucky bar-steward! 😛

clubber
    Free Member

Well she looks like she may well be flame-haired.

grumm
    Free Member

My gf dies her hair ginger – well actually it's quite a deep red – using henna. Looks lovely.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Someone I know (he's a pillock) dyed his hair purple and decided to 'have a go' at his chest, armpits and bush, which is funny enough on its own, but even funnier when he had an allergic reaction 😆

ourmaninthenorth

shall we not forget that one of the hottest on here is redheaded shall we

Why, thank you juan. I never knew ytou cared so much.

But, if you could stop sitting outside my house all night, that would be much appreciated.

😉

grumm
    Free Member

Though some of these are quite amusing in a cruel way

(is the one on the right Frankie Boyle as a child?) 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hair dying goes wrong :-)’ is closed to new replies.