Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Best eMTB Of The Year: Haibike Nduro 7
  • bikesandboots

What tacky brand and model names

zerocool

I used to think Haibikes were ugly as sin, but now I realise they were just ahead of the game in the world of ugly bikes. If I could get that in black it would be on my list at that price

Ben_Haworth

This Haibike Nduro 7 was simply the bike that was the most capable of any and every bike I rode in the past 12 months. Capable everywhere.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/haibike-nduro-7-review/

nxgater

I guess it’s not possible to ride every bike. For my part I’ve just started my emtb journey with the Orbea M20 Rise plus a few upgrades and it’s an awesome piece of kit. It’s in the process of changing my life for the better. Can’t ask a bike to do more. One thing I would say is that weight is important and the Orbea at sub 18 kg is just about manageable. Don’t think I’d want to be lugging anything heavier into and out of the car or over obstacles.

hot_fiat

Soon to be seen being pedalled to the nearest Biergärten on wide, flat, Center Parcs-like trails through the Schwartzwald every Sonntag. I’ve never seen so many top of the range Haibike gnarpoons in one place being bimbled along.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.