Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Grizedale PMBA
  • martinhutch

From the link above…

One rider was clearly suffering though, as he recruited his motorbike-riding pal to tow him up the long drag from Lawsons Park. I didn’t know Vincenzo Nibali rode an orange Transition.

WTF?

chakaping
    Free Member

WTF indeed.

You expect a bit of cheating at an enduro, goes with the territory, but that was a new one on me.

martinhutch

Did you dob him in? Would cheer up TheStabiliser – good chance it would boost him into ninth from bottom. 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Do it do it do it!

chakaping
    Free Member

Haven’t got his race number, sorry pal.

😆

Tracey

Great blog. Hope the organisers can run this great series next year with all that going off at the moment

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers Tracey – I suspect I saw your lass bombing back down to the visitor centre after stage 1, as we pushed up. Glad she had fun/placed well.

Must’ve been a good race to spectate the way the weather turned out – and with all the carnage?

Tracey

Don’t think I have seen as many technical dismounts, offs and crashes before, some were so comical it was hard not to laugh. Was going to change the wheels over after the practice as she couldn’t get the tyre off the rim after flatting on stage 3 but the kind marshal sorted it for her. She will have a spare gear cable with her in future, just in case.
    Dilemma now is to still run with tubes or go tubeless for Gisburn.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m considering getting a front semi-mud tyre and mounting it tubeless before gisburn.

Maybe a magic Mary or shorty, but it needs to be good on the trail centre stuff as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Grizedale PMBA’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM