Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • Got a suprise bonus… Ferrari F430 for four days !!!!!!!!!!!
  • kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Had to post something on a board with people with a similar intrest.

It was ridic, how a V8 can rev to 9 K and sound like that is an absolutley amazing.

What a car, i loved ever second off it, i miss the noise so much !!

Im sure i would kill for one.

If you own one i am so jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qou_JAvVYxk 😆 😆

njee20
    Free Member

**slow clap**

teagirl
    Free Member

I think you are overexcited!

tinsy
    Free Member

I am jelous you had 4 days with it!!!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

teagirl – Member
    I think you are overexcited!

ABSOLFOOKINLUTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

njee20 – Member
    **slow clap**

Nope, I was clapping like a 'tard when i got give the keys 😛 😛

Strangelove
    Free Member

I made a big mistake of sitting in a F430 spider at a dealers and I suddenly felt that my life was a failure because I knew I would never own one.
    I am very jealous you had one for four days even though I do think that if it was my own £100k+ going on a car I would get something else.

radoggair
    Free Member

ppfffff, only 483hp. I preferred my lambo lp-640 driving

ooohhh, whats that little man , jealous of my extra 157bhp!! 😉

Go me!!!

grunty
    Free Member

built up area and you accelerate like a **** past parked vehicles where you cannot see if there are people behind them. Smooth move!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Nice moobs.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

I had a f360 for a weekend which included a track training session, so i could actually stretch its legs a bit!! and I will never forget the noise that they make. that roar just above your left ear

I feel your pain

(had a proper manual gear shift in the one i had and i have to say it was / is the worst gearbox i have ever used)

njee20
    Free Member

Give me an Audi R8 any day.

nacho
    Free Member

Jeez 100K on a car – that's a lot of bikes 🙄

jupiter
    Free Member

Lovely car, but you are just the kind of c0ck that shouldn't be allowed to drive one, you and your idiot mate. Just my tuppence worth.

heihei

Trouble is you can't get a bike rack on anything but a 911! D'oh!

ski
    Free Member

Did sound amazing though!

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Jeez 100K on a car – that's a lot of bikes

only if you ride pikey bikes 🙄

you could only buy about a 6th of theo bos' million dollar koga miyata:

AndyPaice
    Free Member

heihei – Member

Trouble is you can't get a bike rack on anything but a 911! D'oh!

Seen a Ferrari 360 softtop parked at Ladybower with a strap on bike rack fitted. Was getting a few raised eyebrows.

KT1973
    Free Member

Lucky git having 4 days in a 430- a fantastic machine!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Lovely car, not sure I'd have been driving quite that nippily in a built up area but taht much noise and power can tempt even a saint.

Olly
    Free Member

I think car bores might be even more shockinly boring than bike bores….

(possibly jealous, but wouldnt be anywhere near the top of my list of preference)

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Nice car. Is that the longest tunnel you could find?

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Some people on here can't be happy for you can they? Ignore em. Enjoy, very nice, although I'd prefer the hard top myself. How did you come to get it for 4 days?

grumm
    Free Member

Some people on here can't be happy for you can they?

Not when someone posts a video of themselves ragging around a residential area and saying 'I nearly lost it then' etc.

Not cool in any way.

Substitute the OP for some scallies in an Impreza or whatever and see how impressed everyone is then. 🙄

lowey

Bastard!

jimmy

Not when someone posts a video of themselves ragging around a residential area and saying 'I nearly lost it then' etc.

where's this video?

radoggair
    Free Member

Hardly 'ragging ' it. Firstly, in the 'built up' area with houses ( either side of the bridge ) i would guesstimate he's doing about 30-40 so hardly 'ragging' it. The only time he gives it some is in a clearly sited tunnel with no traffic coming and NO parked cars. After accelerating to hear the noise he clearly slows right down again. The only thing was the pedestrian on the side of the road at the tunnel but then although he 'nearly lost it', i'm sure the marrinetto setting was on full so although it would give some slip the engine would reign in anything going remotely sideways.

These 'scallies' aren't in an impreza and giving your view your suggesting evweryone driving impreza's or evo's are dangerous drivers who speed everywhere.

Think daisy duke is right, some people cant be happy. think the OP should post himself driving around doing 20 in a 30 in a everyday car, cos that would be fun to watch

radoggair
    Free Member

jimmy, original post at bottom. Jeezz 😉

chorlton
    Free Member

Would love to have a go in a car like that around a track but I'd feel a bit of a prat driving around town in one.

grumm
    Free Member

Would love to have a go in a car like that around a track but I'd feel a bit of a prat driving around town in one.

Exactly.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I can't imagine why driving a piece of engineering mastery would make you feel a prat. But then I do feel sorry for people who worry about what other people think of them to that extent, so not surprising.

the-muffin-man

Ruddy 'ell – as radoggair said above, he's hardly ragging-it!!

Lucky if he gets it above 40! Looks like he's revving it to hear the sound under the bridge.

baldSpot
    Free Member

Bah! malcontents!

BigJohn

Luca Badoer had a similar gig didn't he?

Kuco

My only question is did it break down within the 4 days? 😉

duntmatter
    Free Member

Looks like good clean fun to me.

How did you come to have it for 4 days?

allthepies
    Free Member

I wish I could rev a Ferrari underneath a railway bridge in a Northern town 🙂 It's what they're made for.

nonk
    Free Member

nice car.
    shame you couldnt be arsed to take it somewhere out of the way abit.
    all well and good and just a laugh etc untill a kid steps out. splat.
    😕

yetiguy
    Free Member

A lot of jealous peeps on this thread!!! – Idiots!

Props to you dude. What did you do to earn it?

nonk
    Free Member

jealous of someone ragging round town like a chav?
    ok. 🙄

Andy-W
    Free Member

Should have pointed in the direction of some nice B roads in the countryside….not the drive thru

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘Got a suprise bonus… Ferrari F430 for four days !!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.