Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Google docs issue – HELP ME PLEASE [throwing Chromebook out of window content]
  • wiggles
    Free Member

So working on some ‘homework’ as part of a course I am doing through work and I am stuck with a massive issue using google Docs.

I have a documents I was sent as an email attachment which Is a table filled with questions and I am typing the answers into the boxes within this table which was all going fine.

Then I reached a certain part of the document and if I try to type anywhere below this invisable line in the document it just scrolls to the top of the page and makes it impossible to work on the bottom half of the document. I can still type above this but nothing below this works??

Using a chromebook as this is all I have, the only thing that works at the moment is using my phone to fill in the document which is less than Ideal.

Anyone know anything about how to fix this? not had much luck finding any solutions myself.

geoffj

do you know how the master was created? Sounds like it could have been with word and a fixed size text box used. if you can open it in word or pages or something, you might be able to fettle it. Alternatively can you not recreate the document with a section will let you add more text?

wiggles
    Free Member

Guessing it was just on word but I am stuck with google docs, in the end just typed my aswers onto another page then pasted them into the boxes so the scrolling thing was less annoying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Google docs issue – HELP ME PLEASE [throwing Chromebook out of window content]’ is closed to new replies.