Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • God Bless America – California Man Hunt Latest News
  • boltonjon

Extract from LA Times

Some Torrance residents remain on edge days after police officers participating in the massive manhunt for ex-LAPD Officer Christopher Jordan Dorner mistakenly shot up two pickups being driven by people not matching the description of the murder suspect.

Two women in a blue pickup, who were delivering copies of the Los Angeles Times, came under fire by Los Angeles Police Department officers on Thursday morning in what Police Chief Charlie Beck has described as a case of “mistaken identity.”

Moments later, Torrance Police Department officers responding to the gunfire slammed their cruiser into a black truck being driven by David Perdue and opened fire. Perdue’s attorney described the shooting as “unbridled police lawlessness” in an interview with The Times on Saturday.

Shoot first, ask questions later 🙂

johnnystorm

Yeah ha! It’s the Wild West!

khani
    Free Member

They need more guns, that’ll sort it out I’m sure..

TheFlyingOx

The LAPD seem awfully keen to make sure Chris Dorner isn’t around to answer a legal case, eh? One could almost come to the conclusion that it might be in some way…. inconvenient for them should his history and theirs were to be examined in the public eye, as all major legal cases over there seem to be.

watsontony
    Free Member

They need more guns, that’ll sort it out I’m sure..

or maybe ban guns then the other people with guns will be the criminals 🙄

rickmeister

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a pickup truck is a good guy with a pickup truck….

yossarian
    Free Member

Dorner is MAJORLY pissed after being fired because he grassed another officer for beating up a suspect with learning needs.

khani
    Free Member

or maybe ban guns then the other people with guns will be the criminals

No… More guns, 🙄
    in this case it’s the Police running round shooting innocent car drivers and ladies that don’t meet the description of a big pissed off ex military and ex police African American loner.. hellbent on revenge against the corrupt forces of city hall that ended his career and sacked him in disgrace… How can a scenario like that not need more guns.. And helicopters..
    It’ll be a fillum soon..

zokes
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HtmFtGSQo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

maccruiskeen

No… More guns,
    in this case it’s the Police running round shooting innocent car drivers and ladies that don’t meet the description of a big pissed off ex military and ex police African American loner.. hellbent on revenge against the corrupt forces of city hall that ended his career and sacked him in disgrace… How can a scenario like that not need more guns.. And helicopters..
    It’ll be a fillum soon..

Indeen, if the ladies delivering newspapers had a pickup with a roof mounted machine gun non of this would have happened. Infact they should sue their employer for not providing one

DezB
    Free Member

Are they shooting to kill? OP’s quote doesn’t mention if anyone was harmed. Or is that an unimportant detail?

boltonjon

One of the women in the first pick-up was shot in the head – currently in intensive care

The 2nd woman escaped unharmed whilst the bloke in the 2nd pick-up managed to duck just in time

I work for an American company now and i can so clearly see how their culture of ‘quick, panic, hit everything as hard as you can’ approach spills out into everything they do

I spend 90% of my time fixing issues previously generated by panicking

I love the American Way!! 🙂

boltonjon

It gets better- CNNs report

The LAPD is now guarding the families of more than 50 police officers. Officers guarding one house early Thursday shot and wounded two women who were driving a pickup similar to Dorner’s, something Beck called a “tragic, horrific incident.”

Beck said that the shootings of Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, occurred a day after the manhunt for Dorner began and that the officers were under enormous pressure.

Although very tragic, it made Die Hard 4 on the telly last night look all to believable!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘God Bless America – California Man Hunt Latest News’ is closed to new replies.