Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 632 total)
  • Gnarpoon T-shirts
  • jeffl

Just to add received my second t-shirt yesterday. Thanks again Alex.

DickBarton

Arrived today, quality is superb but I’ve once again ordered the wrong size for me…should have gone large as xl looks like a sail on me. Serves me right for putting 2 stone on and realising large should fit but it won’t button and that shouldn’t be considered for t-shirts!

I’ll be tumble drying this a couple of times before I wear it as a good top.

Excellent piece of clothing though and still chuffed to have got one. If there is another run, I’ll be ordering another in a different colour (and size) so that I’ve a selection to chose from!

simondarlo
    Free Member

I did the same. I’ve got loads of the same make shirt in the same size but this one is massive! But I’m only ever gonna get fatter so it’ll fit perfect in about six months.

AlexSimon

Weird that it’s bigger than other Gildan tees.
    You could always start a swaps thread, but then if they are unusually large, you might not find many who ordered an L and wished they’d gone XL.

nobbingsford

Came back from a work trip last night to find mine had arrived while I was away. Good fit and they look great.

Thanks again Alex!

AlexSimon

So has any UK order not arrived?

AlexSimon

2 days and no posts – I’d call that a win.
    Last I knew a Canadian order still hadn’t arrived from the first batch – I’ll try and see if that’s still the case.

DickBarton

Despite my concern of it being too big, it is comfy. Glad I got it.

AlexSimon

Last remaining T-Shirts. £10 each. One per customer.

3 x Medium Black
    1 x XL Grey
    1 x Women’s Medium Blue

First to post below reserves them. Then I’ll pm to arrange.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Medium black for me please.

AlexSimon

Cool – sent you a PM

tomdubz

Ooh, I’lI take a medium black if there’s any left please

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Medium black please.

letmetalktomark

Could I take the XL one please Alex 🙂

AlexSimon

3 PMs sent. Cheers!

AlexSimon

Just the Women’s Blue available now

AlexSimon

All now sold.

I posted these latest tees yesterday, so with some luck and a following breeze they should arrive Saturday, but if not Monday.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yay! Got a ride planned for mine. Thanks Alex.

tomdubz

Mines just turned up, many thanks Alex, looks great!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

A few hours strimming this morning followed by a casual road ride and then home for a shower. Fall over a t-shirt that had arrived in my absence. Thanks again Alex, about to wear it down the pub to listen to the latter half of F1 quali.

simondarlo
    Free Member

Is listening to F1 more exciting than watching it? Cos it’s like watching paint dry at the moment

weeksy

Mine arrived in black M.

It’s made for a 13 year old child. I’d say someone 70kg roughly.

You can have it for free just post up and it’s here for an active contributing member completely free.

The difference between then xl I got and this is quite dramatic, but hey ho. All yours, throw me a PM and I’ll post Monday ,

gnusmas

Pm incoming weeksy

weeksy

All yours matey

Rubber_Buccaneer

Mine arrived in black M.

It’s made for a 13 year old child. I’d say someone 70kg roughly.

You’re about right, my M fits fine and I’m around 70kg. I haven’t been 13 for about 37 years though

eddiebaby
    Free Member

M for me is a good fit at 61kg. My only complaint is that the wheel hubs don’t line up with my nipples.

Sandwich

Mine has suffered from Mrs S not knowing the difference between Flash with bleach and Shout. It now has bleached armpits and a couple of marks front and back.

“Just buy another one then”.

Nope it was a one-off.

So buy another. . .

Repeat to fade.

AlexSimon

I’m sure there’ll be another run one day – when I’m not so busy with everything.
    Probably sept/oct

Need to do the accounts now!

Sandwich

No worries if it doesn’t happen Alex. I know that for a brief period I had an unique shirt.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I know that for a brief period I had an unique shirt.

Assuming you’ve not thrown it away your “global hypercolour” alike version is unique

nobbingsford

Hey Alex,

Any idea yet how much will be going to mountain rescue?

walleater

I thought I’d make the T-shirt ‘famous’ on the latest Paul The Punter video 😉

DezB
    Free Member

All I can see is a really massive peak. 😂

teethgrinder

Haha

senorj

👍

walleater

Looks like no excuses for keeping it clean 🙂

AlexSimon

Even though I’ve been a designer for 25 years, it never gets old seeing your stuff out in the wild! Thanks all!

I’ve had the most hectic summer ever – converting a van to a campervan while being self-employed is no joke!
    Anyway, I’ve just returned from our first holiday in it and things can calm down a little (although there is still loads and loads to do on it and need to knuckle down to earning some money too).

Anyway – Hopefully towards the end of the week, I’ll have time to compile all the receipts, paypal reports, etc and donate to Mountain Rescue. It should be over £450 judging by my rough calcs.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Excellent news

big_scot_nanny

👍

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 632 total)

The topic ‘Gnarpoon T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.