Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • GLEE, really good programe on E4,
  • project
    Free Member

Well its covered a lot of subjects,unwanted pregnancies,sex,homophobia,disability last night,and lots more.

Sue Sylvester the head is a total control freak,but last week we saw she was a good dancer,and this week we saw she had a heart.

IanMunro
    Free Member

What's you view on musicals?

pacemaker
    Free Member

troll….. but the cheerleader is hot.!

rOcKeTdOg

i watched one episode, isn't it just routine American High school drivel but with songs?

now Friday night lights did all the unwanted pregnancies,sex,homophobia,disability subjects really well

project
    Free Member

It may also encourage some of the kids out there to take up Dancing, as an activity, to help with cardio vascular endurance, and co ordination,as well as being sociable.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

FAME I want to live forever…

IanMunro
    Free Member

I want to learn how to fly!

el_boufador

first one was good for novelty value i suppose. quickly got boring though

rocket
    Free Member

My other half tells me its won plaudits for being post modern and ironic. Sadly its still got singing and dancing in.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ghastly.

anagallis_arvensis

The episode with the gay kid doing the beonce dance before kicking field goals was genius

project
    Free Member

This week it showed the difficulties wheelchair users experience,and the choregraphy of the wheelchair dancing was good,nice to disability shown in a good light for once,even had 2 downs syndrome actresses on.

llama

My daughter loves it. Are you 15 too?

M6TTF
    Free Member

garbage!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘GLEE, really good programe on E4,’ is closed to new replies.