Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Giro lids and Oakley shades
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone running an Athlon with Jawbones? Just wondering if it all fits together.

Also, the other half wants to know if a Radar Path works with a Xen.

Anyone running this set up?

Cheers.

matthew_h
    Free Member

My Radar Ranges fit with my Xen fine

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I run Radars and Met Velano, or a Giro Atomos ( Road/offroad) and it works fine.

xanboy
    Free Member

My Jawbones fit fine with my Athlon and Xen. I don't have radars, but i do have pro m frames and they are fine with both too, not sure how different they are so i'd check. I ride with a small Athlon and Xen by the way.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Wife was a little concerned as the Xen has what she calls "easter bonnet" straps. They come from the middle of the material rather than inside the helmet like most.

I've found that the arms of my old M-Frames catch the Roc-Loc on my Athalon (fine with the E2). Not problematically so but enough to notice. Just wanted to check the Jawbone would fit. I think they have shorter arms though.

I think the old M-frames are fine but it's getting hard to find vented lenses for them in some colours. Are they being discontinued?

Thanks for the responses thus far.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Just found out that Oakley are phasing out the M-Frame. Guess that would explain why the lenses are getting thin on the ground.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Giro lids and Oakley shades’ is closed to new replies.