Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Giro Crash Replacement policy
  • DickBarton

My E2 has been crashed – I wasn't wearing it at the time and from what I can tell it had a good few knocks – visor has been lost and the rider's face is a rather nice shade of blue/red/purple and yellow with a few grazes as well!

Anyway, I've no idea what the crash replacement policy on Giro is – does anyone know or point me in the right direction please? No chance will I still have the receipt as it was bought about 4 years ago…so just wondering what my options are?

Thanks.

Mister-P
    Free Member
    DickBarton

Oh yeah, Google…a novel approach, thanks. Luckily the first response back in Google is to Mister P's link…thanks both for the answer.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ditto, i sent in my old helemt, probably cost £35-£40 new, got a new XEN for £40, crashed that, got the same again.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Seems that unless you have proof of purchase you cant claim anyway, add to that the fact it only applies to helmets up to 3 years old so you are pretty much screwed.

DickBarton

Yup, gave them a phone and I'm not going to get anywhere so I'll turn it into something 'creative' for my daughter to play with – might even attempt a hanging basket with it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Giro Crash Replacement policy’ is closed to new replies.