Home Forums Bike Forum Gary Fisher Roscoe frame breaking? Rocker link needed

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by eemy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Gary Fisher Roscoe frame breaking? Rocker link needed
  • ant-southdowns
    Free Member

Has anyone got a Gary Fisher Roscoe circa 2011 for frame breaking/ spares? I need a replacement swing link, also known as a rocker link for the rear shock. Made of magnesium I believe.

Many thanks

sheck

Appreciate you may be after a freebie from someone who’s broken their swing arm, which is prone to fail, but in case you’re unaware, these seem to be in stock at Triton Cycles https://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/frames-forks-c6/frame-fork-spares-c152/fisher-roscoe-rocker-link-p18216

eemy
    Free Member

I have one with a very slight crack in it………….bit of tippex and you’d never know. From a 2012 Trek Rumblefish. You are welcome to it if you need it.

As a replacement the bike shop ordered me a carbon one from a Trek Superfly, but I think it needed slightly different bolts.

ant-southdowns
    Free Member

Thank you for the offer eemy, mine also has a worsening crack on a small eyelet.
    For the record with Triton cycles, I tried them already.. the part is not actually stocked and they have let down many other customers, being Seemingly in horrendous disarray with false stock.

spicer
    Free Member

I might have mine in the garage still, I’ll take a look tomorrow

ant-southdowns
    Free Member

Thanks Spicer, please do let me know!

eemy
    Free Member

Crack looks a bit worse than I remembered
    Pic1
    Pic2

I reckon this is what I must have got to replace it (looks like it is out of stock though)
    Carbon rocker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gary Fisher Roscoe frame breaking? Rocker link needed’ is closed to new replies.