Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • GARRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aniversary next weekend and not bought anything!
  • Android
    Free Member

I have a terrible memory for dates, but my wife reminds me of all of them, we don’t buy presents though and don’t even do cards for the wedding aniversary, though my parents always send us one.

If my wife sees something she likes and I can afford it, I’ll buy it for her anyway, rather than trying to find a number of pressies throughout the year, that she probably doesn’t really want or need, occasional bunch of flowers for no reason goes down well too.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

romantic

haha, I was trying to avoid the swear filter

sunnrider
    Free Member

Been with my other half for 13 or 14 years, neither can quite remember exactly how long.
    I do remember we got together on a Thursday cos it was at a club we always went to after work that day.

I´ve never done the whole Hallmark presents deal and we´ve had the same bank a/c for years. I buy bike bits and she buys clothes/shoes, neither asks the other what they cost 😉
    Once in a while I´ll suprise her with a little present or a weekend away, but its because its something I planned or wanted her to have. Dates are for history books.

But since you asked, a second vote for a weekend hotel break with nice food and a walk along the beach.Good luck.

sutty
    Free Member

on the border of lancashire & yorkshire, a good old dry bumming in front of a yorkshireman & his sheep, usually does the trick ! the envied look on his face will keep her smiling all year 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘GARRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aniversary next weekend and not bought anything!’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM