Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Games consoles for kids.
  • dragon
    Free Member

Nintendo to a large extent are dead in the water as EA aren’t going to develop FIFA for any of their consoles. At least the 360 is still getting new releases and MS have promised support to 2016.

nemesis
    Free Member

As above, 360 for example will get the new Lego dimensions game – for younger kids (up to 10, say), the lack of extra spec of the One is not a real issue.

Garry_Lager

Another wii U here for our 7yo – as others have said it has a few outstanding games (Mario Kart 8, splatoon) that will have staying power – they do get bored of more routine stuff quite quickly IME.

Minecraft is the boss, though, on the ipad or pc. Sadly, watching minecraft (?!) has become more popular than actually playing it for our kid and his mates. Had to put the foot down and restrict time as they could watch it Stampylongnose (and his wool sidekick) all day.

Cougar

Nintendo to a large extent are dead in the water as EA aren’t going to develop FIFA for any of their consoles.

Wow, showstopper!

nemesis
    Free Member

Had to put the foot down and restrict time as they could watch it Stampylongnose (and his wool sidekick) all day.

Deal I heard – read one book = watch one stampy video.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Nintendo to a large extent are dead in the water as EA aren’t going to develop FIFA for any of their consoles. At least the 360 is still getting new releases and MS have promised support to 2016.

My god! There will be less year old 99p games to choose from!

My mate still managed to get through three 360’s, only one was of the classic RROD vintage, the other two were well after. He isn’t hard on it by any means.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Games consoles for kids.’ is closed to new replies.