Viewing 32 posts - 161 through 192 (of 192 total)
  • Game of Thrones
  • dantsw13

So –
    Did Stannis actually die?
    Who’s side is the Khalesar on?
    Why is Mellisandre at The Wall? What did she see that made her desert Stannis?
    Is Jon Snow dead or not?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

One thing is for certain, there will be a lot of people waiting for Season 6…

Good series overall, really built towards the end and has moved a lot of the characters along a lot (and some nowhere)
    The Arya stuff has been good, Jon Snow was doing well, Stannis made his choices and Deneris looks like she has either found an army or more Dragon food.

The look on Jamie Lanisters face when he realised that everyone knew he had been shagging his sister was priceless and Tyrion lives to drink another day 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

Anyone else hoping the wildlings massacre the knights watch?

BoardinBob

So –
    Did Stannis actually die?
    Is Jon Snow dead or not?

Is Sansa dead?

llama

Stannis – if she killed him they would have showed it, it’s not as if they are shy of that sort of thing is it. Maybe Sansa showed up at the crucial moment and put her off her swing?

llama

The Arya thing is all a bit wierd, what’s happened to her now?

nemesis
    Free Member

She’s been blinded as punishment is my bet.

Decent final episode. I think I’d been told that it was dramatic so it didn’t really have the impact it might have otherwise.

FWIW, my money’s on Jon Snow being ressurected (by the Red Witch and that’s why she deserted Stannis)

footflaps

She seemed very taken aback when half the army deserted at dawn.

Also how did the Boltons fit an entire Cavalry brigade in Winterfell’s tiny grounds?

seosamh77
    Free Member

Reasonably slow season finished off superbly I thought in the final 3 episodes. Loads of questions about next season, but that’s a great thing, anything can happen. 🙂

superfli
    Free Member

FWIW, my money’s on Jon Snow being ressurected (by the Red Witch and that’s why she deserted Stannis)

This is my bet too. The filming seemed to focus on the John Snow’s seeping blood for quite a while…
    Also, I’n not 100% sure Stannis is dead, but TBH he was a bit of a gullible failure 🙂

Werent the horse back riders Drogo’s old clan? So Deneris would be back in business with a more complete army – not sure on ring dropping though?

Ayra, fk knows whats going on there!

It seems like each army cant stay together more than a few months! everyone is collapsing in someway.

theotherjonv

Cersei looked in fine fettle given she’s been starving in a dungeon for 3 weeks.

Am i alone in liking the new haircut? If so, shame on me. Shame. Shame. Shame. etc.

ocrider

[video]http://youtu.be/tiIFtQOJ_tI[/video]
    Kill the boy and let the man be born …

schrickvr6
    Free Member

To me it looked a lot more like Mellisandre set Stannis up to fail rather than deserted him, I’m guessing the LOL told her to get rid of Stannis as Jonny boy was more worthy.

SamB
    Free Member

Hey George why are thousands of us riding around in a circle
    uhh I dunno the guys in the middle started doing it

llama

to me it looked a lot more like Mellisandre set Stannis up to fail rather than deserted him, I’m guessing the LOL told her to get rid of Stannis as Jonny boy was more worthy.

maybe – but if he does come back I can’t see him putting up with naked witchey ways – he’s already turned her down once (he only likes gingers)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

(he only likes gingers)

Maybe that inspired Cersi…

dantsw13

With Melisandre, I got the impression she suddenly realised she had misread a vision, and Stannis wasn’t the man after all.

The Khalesar deserted Danerys after Khal Drogo died, so why would they suddenly support her now, not their new Khal?

I’m pretty certain Sansa will survive the jump, but that whole storyline was different to the books, where Ramsey Bolton married a fake Arya lookalike, so who knows where that’s headed.

With Jon Snow, all the GoT book geeks suggest that the way he was stabbed in the book, and the PoV writing style, suggests he isn’t dead. Did anybody notice the pool of blood on the floor under him shaped like a wolfs head?

Is Cersei about to take her revenge on he religious nut jobs, with The Mountain reborn/rebuilt killing them all? I’m pretty sure she will go batshit when she finds Myrcella is poisoned. I hope we see the horny little Dornish Sand Snakes again!!

Not sure I can wait another year, but I’m glad the series has caught up with the books!!!

stevedoc
    Free Member

My only hope for the next 11 months is Mr RR Martin doesn’t joss it , then the world will implode!

As for episode 10 , it delivered everything it set out to and leaves so many questions un-answered ,

dantsw13

I believe GRRM has told the TV producers his ending, some even if he croaks it, the show will finish.

dantsw13

This is a good article on the future of Jon Snow:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-is-jon-snow-dead-or-alive-2015-6

wrecker
    Free Member

I’d like jon to come back a bit more badass. He’s got to slaughter the knights watch, and give the little shit Olly a long, lingering and painful death.
    He’s a bit too perfect at present, I’d like to see him a bit more ruthless.

seosamh77
    Free Member

dantsw13 – Member

The Khalesar deserted Danerys after Khal Drogo died, so why would they suddenly support her now, not their new Khal?dragons, they follow strength. Soon as they try to attack her, the dragon swoops in and they all fall at her feet.

dantsw13

That dragon didn’t look like it was going to fly anywhere soon! Maybe the other 2 might show up.

footflaps

Maybe the other 2 might show up.

They’re still locked in the dungeon / pyramid thing.

bombjack
    Free Member

There is no way Jon Snow isn’t coming back for the next series, the whole story has been building towards him V’s the Whitewalkers (not to mention the references to his history / parents etc) and to kill him off before his story arc is complete is just plain wrong. Good as a cliffhanger, good for publicity, dumb for the bigger storyline.

IdleJon

bombjack – Member
    There is no way Jon Snow isn’t coming back for the next series, the whole story has been building towards him V’s the Whitewalkers (not to mention the references to his history / parents etc) and to kill him off before his story arc is complete is just plain wrong. Good as a cliffhanger, good for publicity, dumb for the bigger storyline

In the first series the story was building towards Ned Stark v House Lannister. Look what happened there. 😉

GrahamS

It’s possible that Kit Harrington is telling the truth that his part as over. Perhaps Jon Snow will return in a different form (with a different actor)?

I suggest:

footflaps

In the first series the story was building towards Ned Stark v House Lannister. Look what happened there.

Then it was his son Robb Stark vs the Lannisters and look what happened there.

All in all, the Starks are nice guys bit generally end up dead.

richc
    Free Member

There is no way Jon Snow isn’t coming back for the next series, the whole story has been building towards him V’s the Whitewalkers (not to mention the references to his history / parents etc) and to kill him off before his story arc is complete is just plain wrong. Good as a cliffhanger, good for publicity, dumb for the bigger storyline.

Haven’t read the books then. GRRM appeared to have sacked the editor after a couple of books hence it went a bit woolly and all over the place, the later books would be pretty good if he had a decent editor as they would cut out a 3 or 4 hundred pages of phaff.

The plot flails around as he hasn’t got a clue where to send it next, so he either buys time (in the books) with a few chapters about nothing or introduces a character only to forget about them or kill them a bit later without them doing anything to advance the plot.

I hope the HBO people clean up the story a bit and try and work out where he’s going as he certainly hasn’t got a clue.

footflaps

Haven’t read the books then. GRRM appeared to have sacked the editor after a couple of books hence it went a bit woolly and all over the place, the later books would be pretty good if he had a decent editor as they would cut out a 3 or 4 hundred pages of phaff.

Sounds just like J K Rowling and the Harry Potter series, as the series went on she added more and more filler and less and less plot to each book…..

bombjack
    Free Member

Haven’t read the books then

Nope, but then again the next book isn’t written, so its not beyond the realms of Westeros that he’ll somehow be saved.
    This series did smack a little of being too “made for TV” (although in no way as bad as crap like lost etc) Hopefully series 6 will see a little more action and a little less rambling.
    Personally I’m hoping that Cersei deals out great vengeance on those that have wronged her (if she wants to do this nekkid then so be it), that Melisandre revives Jon Snow, and that Theon gets some sort of redemption over the Bolton boy.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

My first thought was that Jon Snow will wake up as a White Walker!?

Viewing 32 posts - 161 through 192 (of 192 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones’ is closed to new replies.