Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Funking deodorant marks …….. mild rant …….
  • letmetalktomark

👿 👿 👿

When did all deodorant companies become complete feckers…….

I have a number of t shirts/polo shirts that now bare the dreaded white deodorant mark on the outside 👿

For as long as I can remember I have used the same roll on but over the last few months something seems to have changed……

Only marks the good ones too – my painting t shirt is markless 🙄 😡

That's it rant over…..

Jamie
    Free Member

Ironically that rant was so poor I doubt the effort needed to produce it raised a sweat 😉

letmetalktomark

Jamie – Member

Ironically that rant was so poor I doubt the effort needed to produce it raised a sweat

😆

That is actually my new plan to evade the dreaded marks – stop sweating and pant instead 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I have used the same roll on but over the last few months something seems to have changed.

Well there's your answer mate ……… it's obviously not the deodorant, so it must be you.

Maybe you've become a bit hormonal recently, your petty whinginess suggests you might have. Are you getting any menopausal 'hot flushes' ?

Just pull up your big girl's panties and deal with it ……….deodorants are only for women and gay men anyway 💡

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just use soap ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

just use soap ?

There speaks a proper geezer 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Soap?

letmetalktomark

All very constructive comments 😉

Paulio
    Free Member

Give one of the crystal type ones like Pitrok a go. It works for me.

elaineanne
    Free Member

soap ? is this just 'roll on' your talking about…. change to 'spray' then, 😉 but shake can properly first… my dog always sneezes his head off when i use spray (why doesnt he just go out of the room instead of insisting to lay on my bed until i leave the room… silly boy …

monotokpoint
    Free Member

just a guess, but i suspect the deodorant is probably transferring from your underarms to the t-shirt and over time it can causing the white marks. make sure you underarms are dry from the deodorant before you put your t-shirts on

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

Soap? [quote] elaine anne – Member

soap ?[/quote]

Yeah that's right – soap.

Obviously some people don't quite understand the correct protocol when comes to manly hygiene.

Preferably carbolic soap………….square with hard edges.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Soap?

it's a thing people use to wash themselves with…

elaineanne
    Free Member

most people use shower gel these days… 😉
    i use baby products less chance of horrid irratation like perfumed soaps…yuk !
    lol just got a smell of pear soap in the air…is there a pear ghostie in the house….

cinnamon_girl

Try using Mitcham men's roll-on deodorant. Let it dry completely before putting on garment.

Oh, and do wash properly, with elbow grease, no tickling. 🙄

Actually, have you changed your diet? Increased your booze levels? All these can affect sweat glands.

HTH. 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

This place gets more and more like some bastard offspring of Cosmo and Mens Health everyday…

Stop being a **** blouse.

jimmyshand
    Free Member

This is the urban dictionary definition of what you need to do: "An exclamation of disgust aimed at an individual who is incredibly weak willed and looks like they are going to either blub or piss their pants!"

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

wash themselves?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Funking deodorant marks …….. mild rant …….’ is closed to new replies.