Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Fs:Giant Trance frame, 2006 but almost new! inc nice extra’s!
  • hugh_b
    Free Member

Hey guy’s, decided to have a change of frame for something with more travel, so my giant trance frame has to go!

I purchased this brand new as a whole bike a couple of months ago, it’s not had a huge amount of use and has been extremely well looked after.

Details:

-2006 Medium (18″) giant trance 2 frame in a gold/brown color (I’m about 6ft and it fits me fine as it would a smaller and slightly larger person). Frame is almost immaculate apart from some tiny paint chips on the underside of the bb from chain slap but obviously can’t be seen however could easily be touched up. Apart from that everything is as new, all bearings etc are perfectly smooth and decent motorex grease was applied from new.
    Has a fox rp3 (3 pro-pedal settings) shock fitted, again as new, has had a couple of air-can services from new although it didn’t need them and i have only just done one after the last ride so ready to go!
    Extra’s are as follows:

-FSA sealed cartridge semi-integrated headset, perfectly smooth!
    -Giant carbon shock guard only just fitted and cost £30!
    -New Raceface ride xc seatpost!
    -Mech hanger!
    -Giant seat clamp!

All ready to fit your parts and go! An awesome trail/all mountain frame, tougher than the newer trances and ride brilliantly!

Looking for £330 or best offer + postage with all parts listed.

please contact me either by pm or at hughbarker@tiscali.co.uk

Pics don’t do the color justice at all, looks much nicer in the flesh.

Hugh

hugh_b
    Free Member

can a mod delete please. Wrong section!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Fs:Giant Trance frame, 2006 but almost new! inc nice extra’s!’ is closed to new replies.