Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • FS Michael Jordan's house.
  • saleem
    Free Member
    thegman67

56,000 sq/f of living space WTF

chojin
    Free Member

Since I’m on a good wage, I might put in a bid…

saleem
    Free Member

Not my cup of tea though as I couldn’t find a stove anywhere.

lazybike
    Free Member

No way am I ready to downsize…

legend
    Free Member

Couldn’t see any bike storage there 🙁

Metasequoia

I wonder how many takes the 3 point shot took.

tomhoward

I can’t stand it when folk call houses ‘homes’. It’s a house. Home is what the people who live in the house call it.

That, and I haven’t seen and American house that has mustered up more than a ‘meh’.

warton
    Free Member

I liked it in a well thats over the top way, but 9 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms??? 9 en suites, and 10 other bathrooms?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I thought it was pretty crap tbh – if i was to waste $30 million on house i would expect more tbh

Your not wrong about the bathroom number

csb

Power lines and a railway line running past it. I’d want nice views for that much money.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

I thought it was pretty crap tbh – if i was to waste $30 million on house i would expect more tbh

This.

It had ‘sportsman’s house’ written all over it. No style.

mudshark
    Free Member

But does it have a gift wrapping room? Aaron Spelling’s old place:

maccruiskeen

I liked it in a well thats over the top way, but 9 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms??? 9 en suites, and 10 other bathrooms?

Liberace’s Las Vegas house came up for sale recently – 2 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms.

Sounds mad on the face of it but they’re houses intended for entertaining / partying so the additional ‘bathrooms’ are really toilet facilities for guests at soirees so that you don’t have 50 people queuing for the downstairs cludgy.

mikey74
    Free Member

It’s a classic example of why a sportsman should never be allowed to design their own house…. but then again IT’S MICHAEL JORDAN’S HOUSE 😯

I just hope the person who buys it is a basketball fan and keeps it pretty much the way it is, particularly the 23 on the gates. A house belonging to one of the greatest sportsmen in history deserves to be preserved.

takisawa2

Could I afford it on £150k…
    😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Liberace’s Las Vegas house came up for sale recently – 2 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms.

Would a cottaging joke be in bad taste here?

iain1775
    Free Member

Why is he selling up?
    Be a shame if its for financial reasons, the guy was a genius not only on a basketball court but with his marketing and business sense, the first sportsman to really take maximum advantage from tie ins and product sales etc
    For the record I actually quite liked it, wouldn’t be something I would design myself and of course given his wealth its a bit extravagant but it does have the wow factor. As said above, hope it sells to someone that appreciates the history

bigG
    Free Member

No way I’d buy anything that untidy oik is trying to sell me. Doesn’t even bother to do his top button up, either wear a tie or don’t. The untidy schoolboy look doesn’t sell anything well in my view.

Other than that, the house isn’t bad, a tad ostentatious perhaps.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I don’t want the house…just the basketball court.
    Would have liked to checkout the bike storage (garage) too.

ask1974
    Free Member

No, not my taste, impressive but pretty hideous. There is very little external architecture to speak off, I mean looking from above it’s little different from a commercial building. The interior has no cohesion and is a bit gaudy in places. Other than that it’s just a very, very big, famous persons house.

American architecture is often a bit meh really.

kristoff
    Free Member

It’s impressive in scale terms but doesn’t really appeal to me.

Would rather have the Scottish styled house in Skyfall (a real version not the plywood knock up made in Surrey).

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘FS Michael Jordan's house.’ is closed to new replies.