Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • 'Fromage'-STW Member
  • Andy

It gets my goat that there is so much abondance of this about so which rock for owning bad sellers on the classifieds?

grumm
    Free Member

What size rotor is it? I have a 203mm (I think) Avid one you can have for nowt if it doesn’t show up.

(sorry can’t think of a cheese pun)

maxray
    Free Member

I would be seeing Red! Leicester is quite bad for this sort of thing too.

Tiger6791

Oh well I hope it turns up, without it you’ll still be able to go on Little Rydings on flat trails to the shop to buy some Cheese. Make sure you put some Paneer on your bike though in to put it in. Also you might need a spare Dunlop innertube.

And if he still doesn’t post it it after all this I’m sure he’ll meet his Waterloo if you hit him with a Brick

People who scam people out of money are just plain old Cock Smegma

slugwash
    Free Member

Personaly, I’m getting a bit board of this thread. The OP’s a bit of a Primula-donna*. If he was Seriously Strong he’d chill out a bit instead of getting all shook up and causing mass lysteria on the STW forum just ‘cos his rotor’s not turned up yet.

(* just joking, hope it does get resolved comcon23)

simonralli2
    Free Member

The thread made me truckle tho!

molgrips
    Free Member

Christ alive.

DezB
    Free Member

This has been a rare bit of enjoyable humour from the forum. Still- ton should help you sort the problem.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

wotsit news about another missing classified item.

still-ton may be able to help the op.

DezB
    Free Member

Beautiful

singletrackhor
    Free Member

curd have been quicker but dezb goat there first

an emmental mistake not checking first

Tiger6791

There is no Whey this can go on, the classifieds have to change

sc-xc

Halloumi to comment. He might have sent them -and they might have been returned to him. If that is the case, he would have to get them St Agur (n)

zokes
    Free Member

Brilliant humour – pity about the subject though. I’ve not used the classifieds for a while now, I’d never had any problems. I hope that this is just a glitch in the matrix. I guess another way would be to go the way of talkphotography, who require a user to have been registered for 100 days and make 150 posts before using classifieds I think. Not a bad way to attempt to ensure that the user is at least semi-integrated and has to put some time in before they can sell…

Cougar

Hey, if you do get your bike bits, you’ll need to fit some paneers to your bike to carry them all.

Pook

Yarg got to be careful these days.

headfirst
    Free Member

Maybe he’s gone off to see his mate, Cheeses of Nazareth?

nonk
    Free Member

dont know how you lot have time for all the jokes about dairy lee quarry is in fine form today.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I camembert believe it!!!

Sorry to hear of your troubles on the classifieds I have spent a wedge on many portion of mtb parafanalia without an once of brie(f).

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cheeses of Nazareth

It shall henceforth be my mission in life to open a shop of this name, in said location.

Genius.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I hope your rotor churns up.

Spread of the week this is…

Cougar

I don’t know, it curd be better.

nickf
    Free Member

Stop sQuarking, the lot of you – you should be Comtéing your lucky stars that you’ve not been rouléd over like this chap. This is a Grevé matter, after all.

Unless you’ve maybe given him the wrong address – has he got the right Pultost code?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I don’t know, it curd be better.

Dairyleally think so?….

headfirst
    Free Member

Don’t think you’ll find him here…

Fill yer boots 😉

Maltloaf

i just don’t give edam about this thread

wwaswas

headfirst – grate!

comcon23
    Free Member

so pleased my posting has caused such amusement. when reading all your comments i couldn’t help **** pissing myself laughing.

Oh what a hoot.

slugwash
    Free Member

so pleased my posting has caused such amusement. when reading all your comments i couldn’t help **** pissing myself laughing.

Are you brieing serious, or jarlsberging sarcastic?

wwaswas

at least it’s kept the thread on the front page.

Cougar

Jarlsberg?

Probably the best cheese in the world.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh what a hoot.

Ah Oh Queso all’s well that ends well.

oli2001
    Free Member

just stop it, he’d be crackers if he thinks of clearing jacobs (ladder) now!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

He must really get your goat, cheesed off I bet!

crikey
    Free Member

Not read all the replies, but ‘Fromage’ is the french for cheese! Think of the fun you could have with that….

RealMan
    Free Member

Not read all the replies, but ‘Fromage’ is the french for cheese! Think of the fun you could have with that….

😆

That was grate.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well would you Edam an’ Eve it, eh? Gouda get up early to catch Crikey out! 😉

saleem
    Free Member

You have to whey up whether to call the Oxford Blue or go round to his and beat him with a ripe Ragstone, if you let it get to you he’ll drive you Crackers and you’ll look like a Munster, He’ll end up doing one and before you’ll know it to the Port of Philadelphia.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

comcon23 don’t know if you are being serious. Maybe you missed the Pont, Levequety was supposed to cheer you up bit. I realise people have been less than sympathetic, but no one has actually broke any forum roules. However, given the tone of the responses I think no one here would know Fromage from Edam. You might try other boards, ask a round, get the message out on the wire. You can’ know until you’ve tried chevrey where else

Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘'Fromage'-STW Member’ is closed to new replies.