Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 194 total)
  • Friday Poll – what's your petty prejudice?
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Men who wear out their pockets by putting their spare change straight into them.

how naive of me to think my pocketsses were for putting things in 🙁

People who think it's so wonderully clever and ironic to subtly have a go at themselves on threads like this.

is anyone left ?

Chav women on friday nights in manchester city centre shouting to their squabbling boyfriend "Leave it Wayne, leave it, it's not wurff-it"….

Terrydactyl

People who wear white trainers….

TerryWrist
    Free Member

Yellow shoes.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well that's put paid to my plans for today (I was thinking of putting stuff in my pockets while wearing my new white trainers). Bugger!

organic355
    Free Member

People who say "My Bad"

ransos
    Free Member

"The Prius is one of the least environmentally friendly cars on the market."

Old internet myths that wouldn't keep being recycled if people bothered to spend 5 minutes on Google.

franki
    Free Member

Drivers who can't be bothered to indicate.

People who can't leave their mobile phone alone for more than 0.01 seconds.

Local radio.

Anything to do with X-factor/ballroom/skating/got talent nonsense.

R&B / soul / motown /urban music.

What has the makings of a good film being right royally ruined by being given the Hollywood Blockbuster touch.

willard

Slough.

Bad punctuation and grammar, especially misuse of the apostrophe.

Some other things that I really can't remember right now.

Philby

Status updates on Facebook.

djglover
    Free Member

Men who choose the middle of 3 empty urinals where there is no barrier between them

aracer
    Free Member

People who take threads like this far too seriously.

Men who choose the middle of 3 urinals when one (and only one) of the end ones is in use.

uplink
    Free Member

People who use a middle initial in their name

eg Michael C. Hunt

Olly
    Free Member

you 'orrible lot

Surfr
    Free Member

Chavs
    People who look down on those more successful than themselves
    Public disorder (covers chav children in supermarkets to bar brawls)
    Cliques
    Sanctimonious hypocritical religious types
    People who wear brown shoes and or belts with black suits
    People who think I will know how to do some inane task in Word because I work 'in computers'
    People who don't respect their partners as equals

Phew. There's nothing like a good moan on a Friday 🙂

backhander
    Free Member

Old internet myths that wouldn't keep being recycled if people bothered to spend 5 minutes on Google.

Only if youre selective about what you read. I am yet to be convinced that any of the defenders of the Prius have accounted for the embedded energy (specifically due to the nickel)

BlingBling
    Free Member

Men who choose the middle of 3 empty urinals where there is no barrier between them

There is no logic to selecting a urinal!

Men who undo their belt and completely open their trousers to take a slash in the urinals 😐

franki
    Free Member

Status updates on Facebook.

That reminds me of another one:

People who put photos of their kid(s) as their profile photo on Facebook.
    WTF!?!

Does having children mean you cease to exist as an individual in your own right?

(I'm a proud parent too, btw!)

gravitysucks
    Free Member

"People who can't be bothered to think up their own ideas and simply invert or respond to comments other people have made."
    What he said…..

The scum that live of our taxes and can't be bothered to get off their backsides and make a living for themselves… ok not so petty.

People that eat celery… it green cardboard for f&5cks sake!

gravitysucks
    Free Member

"People who put photos of their kid(s) as their profile photo on Facebook.
    WTF!?!"
    ………..and i've promptly changed my profile pic of my 10 month old boy in his cycling jersey

BlingBling
    Free Member

100!

franki
    Free Member

………..and i've promptly changed my profile pic of my 10 month old boy in his cycling jersey

Oops! 😉

iDave
    Free Member

Latvian undertakers

BlingBling
    Free Member

People who sign off forum posts

BB

jon1973
    Free Member

The mindless idiots who buy their lunch at tescos when theres a local sandwich shop about 100 yards away.

People who assume that just because a shop is local and independant they must be good and automatically deserve your custom.

JEngledow
    Free Member

People who wear shirts with the top button done up and no tie.

jon1973
    Free Member

People who wear shirts with the top button done up and no tie.

I thought that's what smart casual meant? It's pretty much any man wears at work since we went smart-casual. 🙂 same as before – no tie.

ourmaninthenorth

Empathy – I mean, what's the point?

😉

twohats
    Free Member

Women who use pushchairs as a weapon on a high street.

If you've ever tried to use a pram on a high street you'd understand why.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Implant scars

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You mean you actually notice the scars?

jojoA1
    Free Member

People who cough and sneeze all over the place.
    Men in pink jumpers or shirts or who have manicures.
    People at work who can't dress for winter and expect to have the heating on tropical while they continue to wear short sleeves and bare legs.
    People who won't use the filter exit lanes on roundabouts and end up queueing out into the roundabout.

Loads more, but those will do for a start. I'm generally grumpy and feeling predjudiced at the moment though 'cos I'm ill 🙁

robdob
    Free Member

"EDIT: Whilst we're at it, people who irrationally hate Prius drivers. Sure there are probably some people who think they're holier than thou, but what if you just want a big low emissions car? Don't be such dicks."

They aren't any more Eco friendly than one of the new Eco diesels by vauxhall or ford, they're ugly, slow, drive like crap and expensive.
    Plus they aren't even a "big" car! Boot is very shallow, you'd struggle to get 2 peoples luggage in the boot for a week away.

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

People who sign off with "Kind Regards"

Markinfrance
    Free Member

Ugg boots everywhere but especially men wearing Ugg boots…yes, its true…I've seen it…

dickydutch

twohats – It's irrelevant whether or not i've pushed a pram in the high street! The fact is, I go out my way to avoid pram pushers but still somehow manage to get clattered. Surely I have as much right as the pram pusher to be there?! They should be willing to move out the way of people as well, instead of bashing into them!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Bosses. Hate 'em.

Not to be confused with excrescences.

Junkyard
    Free Member

They should be willing to move out the way of people as well,

which can move easiest you on your own or a person with a pram? If you cannot do this thought excercise replace pram with shopping trolley.

intolerance and this is all this thread is.
    Kind regards (for mountain carrot)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

HOW TO CHOOSE A URINAL [linky]

retro83
    Free Member

Yes there is, unfortunately the algorithm breaks down when there are an even number of urinals.

See here

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 194 total)

The topic ‘Friday Poll – what's your petty prejudice?’ is closed to new replies.