Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Friday Picture Thread. Show Us Your Latest Upgrade.
  • fin25
    Free Member

Bought a rockhopper comp on cyclescheme 18 months ago.
    Have recently gone 1 x 10 with xt casette (11-36), zee mech and on-one ringmaster 30t chainring (because I am fat and weak) on deore cranks.
    Replaced the fork with 100mm reba (thanks aracer!)
    Replaced the wheels with the new hope tech XC on pro 2 hubs (which are awesome!)
    It is like riding a whole new bike!
    Not finished though, still have to replace the brakes (probably with deore M615), bars and seatpost (reverb).
    Oh, and will also be upgrading the frame eventually (Solaris or sherpa) so I can go the full Trigger…

slackboy

some of these

tubthumped
    Free Member

Latest upgrade. A full bike 🙂

fin25
    Free Member

Sorry, it’s ticsmon I must thank for the rebas, no idea why I thought I’d bought them off aracer, must be going mad…

stoffel
    Free Member

One of these (in black) for a frame which strangely has lower rack mounts but not the upper ones.

danrandon
    Free Member

My latest upgrade from a T-120 to a 146 with new forks, crank, stem, mechs etc. only my original wheels, brakes seat, post and controls left. Thanks Whyte for the free upgrade due to a warrenty problem.

😀

asbrooks

Fin25, that view looks familiar. Is it Beacon hill?
    Oh yeah, just ungraded brakes from hayes 9 tp to xt m775s. Big difference in braking and no worries about messing up the paintwork.

fin25
    Free Member

It is indeed…

qwerty
    Free Member

bob_summers

Just bolting this on. Not going to have the luxury of unlimited training time after this season so going to have to sharpen up the few hours I will have.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Friday Picture Thread. Show Us Your Latest Upgrade.’ is closed to new replies.