Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • Friday A&A
  • Innes
    Free Member

Emily Batty to get things back to a photo thread.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don – I don’t believe this misogynistic thread is acceptable and have been provocative in pointing it out

By defending it you show you are misogynistic. If you don’t understand why it is misogynistic you are at best ignorant.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

Have a good think about what this represents TJ, a good long hard think, because you’re the thinker around here, aren’t you?

How can you say I’m a mysogynist when you don’t know me? Infreakincredible!

rob2
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures 🙂

Burls72
    Free Member

Man, what a fuss about a few harmless pictures. If they had an A&A thread on mumsnet do you think they would be arguing like this?

trailmonkey

What makes you think I think Ditto is unattractive – have I said that?

Well, if you claim that you are going to sabotage the thread then I can only assume that you are going to post a picture of what you consider to be an unattractive lady in order to counter balance the other images.

If on the other hand you find Ditto attractive then I guess you’re as guilty as everyone else of posting pictures of their favourites for their own titilation.

Honestly – just have a think

I shall leave you to it

Couldn’t offer you any better advice.

iDave
    Free Member

mi·sog·y·nis·tic (m-sj-nstk) also mi·sog·y·nous (-sj-ns)
    adj.

Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

TJ – how silly are you, really?

iDave
    Free Member

Don Simon, you really do HATE women, you just don’t realise it, a session on the couch with TJ will cure your delusions

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don – your posting the picture represents an immature sexually frustrated misogynist that does not understand respect.

HtH

donsimon
    Free Member

Emily Batty, both beautiful and a very nice person as I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of years ago. Of course TJ is too scared to get to know beautiful people and discover that you have to get past the beauty to see the intelligence. Poor, poor narrow minded TJ. 😥

donsimon
    Free Member

You really are a lost cause. 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

Don Simon, you really do HATE women, you just don’t realise it, a session on the couch with TJ will cure your delusions

I think this is what he wants and I’m a bit worried. 😕

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Trailmonkey – you still are missing the point by miles. I will explain a little.

I used a picture of Beth Ditto as she uses her own image to challenge people and peoples assumptions of beauty. I assumed that the pervers who slobber over the women on this thread would find her appearance upsetting.

really – you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. Are you still twelve years old?

Idave – yes it is misogyny to be slobbering over these scantliy clothed women.

iDave
    Free Member

TJ, can you outline why Don hates women based on appreciating their physical appearance? Does that preclude him from liking anything else about them and/or respecting them as human beings? Interested in your thinking here.

JEngledow
    Free Member

If I could be bothered I’d report TJ for being offensive as his arguments offend me, however I can’t, so I’ll just look at the pictures of pretty ladies.

I might go and look for some pretty pictures of bikes in a bit (although that might mean I hate cycling in all its forms!!)

Hairychested
    Free Member

iDave
    Free Member

Idave – yes it is misogyny to be slobbering over these scantliy clothed women.

what’s that based on other than your opinion?

is it misandry for women to like photos of attractive men?

donsimon
    Free Member

Idave – yes it is misogyny to be slobbering over these scantliy clothed women

You keep making the assumption that people can not look at beauty with out slobbering. I think it is you who is in denial and in fact you who does the slobbering and can only justify this by publicly castigating others (youself) for this sin. It’s sick.

ahwiles
    Free Member

here you go:

both athletic and aesthetic.

i look at the following image in much the same way:

obviously i hate women…

(probably racist too)

iDave
    Free Member

ahwiles – why do you hate cheetahs so much?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

iDave – go read up – you are not going to be convinced by me

I suggest Simone de Beauvoir and Germaine Greer for starters

Its about the lack of respect. Its the objectification of women for their physical characteristics alone. Viewing women as only having value based upon their looks

donsimon
    Free Member

Its about the lack of respect. Its the objectification of women for their physical characteristics alone.

🙄 Yet you still want to call me a mysogynist after telling you that I appreciate women who are both beautiful and intelligent. You don’t even care in your wee quest to know whether I can differentiate between beautiful, made up for the cameras, beautiful and intelligent, intelligent or McDonald eating media whores?

No,no,no get an idea in you head and don’t listen to any one else… Tjs got a message and the whole world’s going to bored into submission. I need to get a life? I think you should open the Yellow Pages unde ‘L’ for Life. Also beautiful women speak to me both for my good looks and intelligence. Beautiful women speak to you TJ?

ahwiles
    Free Member

iDave – Member

ahwiles – why do you hate cheetahs so much?

i’m just a grubby pervert.

(and a racist)

stumpy01

I don’t normally join in on these threads, although I may have a quick peruse. But I feel strangely compelled to this evening.

Jessica Ennis – Heptathlete.

Great smile and makes me feel all patriotic when she’s waving that flag about….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

read the ronnie ancona thread for a classic example

Don – rather than mocking perhpas you could have a think and maybe even read and learn as to why this is unacceptable in a civilised society based upon equality and respect

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

iDave
    Free Member

Its the objectification of women for their physical characteristics alone

yes because we have no concept or appreciation of the dedication, skill, mental attributes etc that make them champions in sport. we just like tits 🙄

can you answer my question about misandry? do the STW girlies who had their friday thread hate men?

rob2
    Free Member

Can’t we all just have a nice big hug 🙂

trickydisco
    Free Member

Jenny Jones – pro snowboarder

[Name drop]Went out bowling in Bristol with her couple of weeks before christmas[/name drop]

oldgit
    Free Member

Its about the lack of respect. Its the objectification of women for their physical characteristics alone. Viewing women as only having value based upon their looks

Now I don’t usually get drawn into these debates, but aren’t these women first recognised by their sporting achievements and their looks come second.
    What is the thinking behind it being unaceptable for someone to appreciate this wonderful coming together of talent and looks.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Got it in one dave. or else these thread would not be full of tit on display

stumpy01

rob2 – Member
    Can’t we all just have a nice big hug

No, because that would be purely physical objectivication and shows that you obviously have no respect for anyone apart from their physical bits. You male pig. Stop looking at my moobs….. 😛

donsimon
    Free Member

OK folks, who would you rather as a role model for your kids?

or

TJ, I love all women and don’t judge them on looks alone, yet you appear to be scared of beauty. Perhaps it’s you who is the mysogynist? Did you have a bad experience when you were younger? Did the school beauty tell you to **** off? You appear to be the blinkered one. Perhaps it is you who needs to drop the books and get out there and speak to some beautiful (physically and intellectually) women?

druidh
    Free Member

I really appreciate the way that emsz and TJ have, between them, ensured that this post stays on page 1 of the forum.

Well done chaps (and chapesses).

JEngledow
    Free Member

I’ve always liked this picture of Shanaze Reade:

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don do you really not understand? Are you that stupid?

Druidh – as ever you are right – its a total waste of time challenging these stupid immature children for their unpleasant misogynistic behaviour

donsimon
    Free Member

I really appreciate the way that emsz and TJ have, between them, ensured that this post stays on page 1 of the forum.

And the only reason I came here was because you mentioned it earlier, oh the irony… 😆

Coyote
    Free Member

TJ, I think accusations of mysogeny are perhaps taking it a little too far…

BTW Jessica Ennis is looking pretty damn good. If I was to pick a role model for my daughter from the above it would probably be Emily, Victoria or Jessica.

Beth Ditto on the other hand? Please refer to the thread concerning who is responsible for kids being so fat they qualify for a post code.

iDave
    Free Member

Damn, I fell for a TJ troll

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A’ is closed to new replies.